• Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
s-l300.jpg

51AdilqV6nL.jpg

4ed469975c8f1a00729af8de346032eb_crop_exact.jpg

b359a91e3e9f97aa7f88d07e19d93748.jpg

Why are you showing me these? I don't get it.

Tried told em. Sub out Dray for Blake tonight. Warriors lose by 12.

Did you?

Man listen...:lol:

I was wrong about Draymond and Blake. Maybe it was the case 2 years ago..but Dray has regressed to cave man status. And Blake controlling the game like Bron. It really is incredible to watch. Blake's growth is almost weird tho. Like..he still looks hella clumsy lol but good as all hell. He finally learned , yo I really am bigger and stronger than everyone.

I jinxed tf outta Draymond. And now he finna end up in China.

:smh:

Y’all were really slurping lillard so hard in here for beating up on that rambunctious ninja turtle in the first round.

And he’s played like dog **** ever since

So Kawhi is Skip's latest obsession now that LeBron isn't in the playoffs?

He mad that Kawhi left the Spurs. He's been ishing on him ever since Kawhi told Tony Parker and the rest of 'em to kiss his *** when they tried to force him to come back.

Warriors look so happy playing their original style of b-ball, meanwhile KD on IG responding to Warriors fans “trying to divide the team”. You hate to see it

You know KD feeling a way hearing the crowd chant MVP for Steph and watching them go 5-0 w/o him in the playoffs. Steph looks free as hell, Dray been playing better, the ball moves more, etc.

Dray told him straight to his face "we don't need you" and called him a whole b**** and now look. :lol:

Warriors look so happy playing their original style of b-ball, meanwhile KD on IG responding to Warriors fans “trying to divide the team”. You hate to see it

you know he wanted to go at seth's neck on the IG comments but had to hold back because of steph :lol:

Y’all were really slurping lillard so hard in here for beating up on that rambunctious ninja turtle in the first round.

And he’s played like dog **** ever since

He shot poorly in the Denver series, but made positive contributions in other ways. He’s been straight crap against GSW though.

This Warriors vs Blazers series reminds me of Usain Bolt and Andre DeGrasse in the Olympics. No matter how hard the Blazers try, they just can't win. Like how Bolt was laughing at De Grasse because he was running his hardest and Bolt was just striding laughing at him. Then after the race DeGrasse said, he didnt think I was going to hang around in the race that long, I had to make him earn it -- our strategy was to make him run hard the last 30 meters instead of letting up -- is equivalent to Portland saying we were up by 18 in the 3rd qtr, we pushed them before they got serious. Just seems like GS is just toying with them. Nevermind the fact there is no Boogie and KD even makes this worse.

^^^ I hadn’t really been thinking about it, but Draymond has been doing less crying in these playoffs...for him...still complains more than most players though :lol:

And the Draymond v. Blake thing is kind of silly to me because they are different players in very different situations. Could Draymond average 25 points as the number 1 offensive option on a team surrounded by mediocre talent? I seriously doubt it. Could Blake ever impact a game defensively way Draymond does? I don’t think so.

Back
Top Bottom