• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Warriors are retiring five jerseys from this era. That's crazy to think about.

Curry
Klay
Green
Iggy
Livingston
9E6F74E7-F277-41A5-97B0-F1FCA3503473.gif

Last edited:
Wylin.

Perfect example of @P C H point about the importance of the supporting cast. Bron/Kyrie/Love played KD/Curry/Klay to a stalemate for the most part. Averaged more PPG than them for the series.

Kyrie’s numbers were skewed by the 2 home games. He was terrible in Oakland. Points and shots were identical.

Durant outscored LeBron every game but one, unless you wanna count those meaningless garbage time buckets Bron got at the end of G5.

“Stalemate” :lol:

Gotta love how aggressive curry has been playing both him and dray have been getting to the basket at will since Durant went down

I looked at the score after leaving the theater abs just shook my head. But on the bright side John Wick 3 was fiye...7.7/8.Hopefully the Demigod takes care of business tonight and GOT finale doesn't suck.

Multiple-time Finals MVP Winners

6x
MJ

3x
Magic
Shaq
TD
Bron

2x
Willis Reed
Kareem
Bird
Hakeem
Kobe
KD

I think Sotts is a good coach and that the Warriors are just better than the Blazers both with and without KD, so it probably doesn’t matter much what moves Stotts makes. That said, it is a little wild to me that he hasn’t tried to play Dame off the ball more on offense because him constantly getting trapped by the Dubs when he has the ball is clearly wearing him down and getting in his head. And the Blazers just don’t have enough to overcome him not playing well in this series.

Last edited:
Players who have won back to back Finals MVPs

MJ 91-93, 96-98
Shaq 00-02
Bron 12-13
Keem 94-95
Kobe 09-10
KD 17-18

The difference us that none of the teams made it to back to back finals before they joined.

Back
Top Bottom