• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bistephuals gonna go on and on about them sweeping the WCF like they aint playing Pacific Northwest Bulls.

Dame Lillard aint nothing but Pooh Richardson with an imaginary watch. FOH

Bruh Gon be alright. If they close out game 4, he gon have a ten day rest. Dubs Gon need that bad.
10 days?? Wow. Yea I expect them to go for the knock out punch on Monday then for that rest. No extra games to stretch series. Especially if Toronto can pull a win tomorrow.

10 days?? Wow. Yea I expect them to go for the knock out punch on Monday then for that rest. No extra games to stretch series. Especially if Toronto can pull a win tomorrow.

Yeah. Even as bad as Toronto looks, I can see that series going 6.

Golden-State-_inquired_-about-Avery-Bradley-trade-but-got-nowhere.jpg

Dame disappointing again I’m the playoffs. Good first round vs OKC though.

Relax on the KD slander. Warriors 7-6 (1-1) without KD and 8-1 (2-0) with him in the FINALS where it matters most.

Let’s not forget the one final they won without him was against Lebron without KYRIE or LOVE and that went 6 games.

Dame disappointing again I’m the playoffs. Good first round vs OKC though.

Relax on the KD slander. Warriors 7-6 (1-1) without KD and 8-1 (2-0) with him in the FINALS where it matters most.

Let’s not forget the one final they won without him was against Lebron without KYRIE or LOVE and that went 6 games.

And the 1 they lost, they were up 3-1.. and it took lebron's huge block and kyrie's big shot in game 7 to lose

And that's with curry being beat down from the series prior, especially okc series

I mean team won a title, won 73 games and went to back to back finals without KD.. and had a strong shot at repeating as champs

I have a feeling that even if you took out Klay or Steph on top of KD, the Blazers would still lose the series.

It seems like it was yesterday Nters we’re saying Curry was washed :lol:. KD isn’t leaving the Warriors. Son got a taste of winning and he likes it. If he stays he can legit pass Jordan with rings. Why leave?

Back
Top Bottom