• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Myrie was hot saucing and scoring meaningless points that whole series. They let him play 1 on 1 while Steph and company were dismantling the Cavs.
Wylin.

Perfect example of @P C H point about the importance of the supporting cast. Bron/Kyrie/Love played KD/Curry/Klay to a stalemate for the most part. Averaged more PPG than them for the series.

We need to cut this out. Just last round everybody was talking about how the Dubs need KD. Which one is it?

See, I don't care about the warriors being an unstoppable force

The warriors with curry and klay with the other guys sprinkled in, is obviously very good and a title contender

But dudes don't even need to really care when everyone is there

See, I don't care about the warriors being an unstoppable force

The warriors with curry and klay with the other guys sprinkled in, is obviously very good and a title contender

But dudes don't even need to really care when everyone is there

Exactly. It only seems like the Warriors are not as good with KD because they don’t play as hard consistently with him. When he’s around, they know they have a cheat code to rely on and play accordingly. When he’s out, they all are more engaged because they know they need to be.

Exactly. It only seems like the Warriors are not as good with KD because they don’t play as hard consistently with him. When he’s around, they know they have a cheat code to rely on and play accordingly. When he’s out, they all are more engaged because they know they need to be.
Best way to put it. Well said.

I havent heard from this clown since.......no surprise.

Screenshot_20190518-232456_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom