• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^ I hadn’t really been thinking about it, but Draymond has been doing less crying in these playoffs...for him...still complains more than most players though :lol:

And the Draymond v. Blake thing is kind of silly to me because they are different players in very different situations. Could Draymond average 25 points as the number 1 offensive option on a team surrounded by mediocre talent? I seriously doubt it. Could Blake ever impact a game defensively way Draymond does? I don’t think so.

Draymond is still a top 15-20 contributor in the league.

All of y’all were MIA when he was playing like trash so you aren’t allowed to make posts like this :lol:

That’s not true. A lot of us pointed out how terribly he was playing. But when he’s on, he can quickly make everyone forget the off days. He’s that incredible.

Draymond is still a top 15-20 contributor in the league.
the man averaged 7,7 and 7 over the regular season... just stop.. in what world is that a top 15-20 contributor in the league

rudy gobert has more value than draymond green

why so many people love a team like the warriors is beyond me

dudes just blatantly rooting for goliath instead of david

I respect Steph as one of the greatest shooters, if not THE greatest shooter of all time. Think he’s an awesome offensive talent and enjoy watching him play. However, idk if you can use his streak of good games as evidence that he’s unstoppable.

Blazers individually have a very weak defensive back court. Nobody considers McCollum/Dame/Turner/Harkless or anyone else who has to cover Steph to be a good defender.

I respect Steph as one of the greatest shooters, if not THE greatest shooter of all time. Think he’s an awesome offensive talent and enjoy watching him play. However, idk if you can use his streak of good games as evidence that he’s unstoppable.

Blazers individually have a very weak defensive back court. Nobody considers McCollum/Dame/Turner/Harkless or anyone else who has to cover Steph to be a good defender.
if he does this against the bucks without kd he gets my respect.. blazers are terrible and so are the rockets

if brining up pedestrian stats makes me a nerd then what does that make you when you just use clichisms like "when it ****ing matters"

He’s been a top 10 player in these playoffs... he does things no one else is doing. His defense, passing ability, overall basketball IQ is killing teams. And he’s been shooting decently.

I think a lot has to do was Dray having like 2-3 techs left he can get before suspension. He still wants to wild out, but knows it would legit hurt the team now. Let them go up 3-0 or 3-1 in the finals, boy def gonna spaz once or twice, get them out of his system.

giving milwaukee all my energy

giphy.gif

The difference.

136A2B72-61D0-4ECE-96CF-F3FA332FABE0.gif

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ect-for-tyronn-lue-after-hc-was-fired-by-cavs

"He put us in position to win, he put us in position to succeed," James said. "And more importantly, he gave—all the onus was on the players. He gave us the responsibility to go out and do what we needed to do to win ball games. And that led us to—while he was at the helm—three Eastern Conference Finals, three Finals, one championship."

I can do this too, goofy

Back
Top Bottom