• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Warriors have been playing with fire all playoffs. Letting teams get big leads and otherwise letting their foot off the gas in every series while the Bucks have been playing from ahead and withstanding runs to finish teams off. At this point it's almost become the Dubs game plan to start off slow and play come back basketball. But if they think they can flip the switch like that against the Bucks, they got another thing coming

its the bron effect. bucks playing in the east. dominating the east.

dont get too gassed on the eastern competition and the bucks success against it.

its the bron effect. bucks playing in the east. dominating the east.

dont get too gassed on the eastern competition and the bucks success against it.

I mean who have the dubs played tho..blazers? Clippers? :rofl: Can't even remember who they played in the second round. Bucks have dominated everybody in front of them. They aint letting up

MIL got by easy playin one legged blake in the first round

and before the playoffs rockets were the finals

MIL def has had it easier

Y'all really not gonna respect cp0 at all huh? Lol. Ok.

NOPE!

Can't be out chere respectin nut punchers
IMG_6222.JPG

the man averaged 7,7 and 7 over the regular season... just stop.. in what world is that a top 15-20 contributor in the league

rudy gobert has more value than draymond green
That's idiotic. I don't even like dude but he's a high basketball iq, high awareness guy that's efficient and makes the right play often, stats don't matter much there. Actually for his role I don't think there's anyone better.

Back
Top Bottom