• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He mad that Kawhi left the Spurs. He's been ishing on him ever since Kawhi told Tony Parker and the rest of 'em to kiss his *** when they tried to force him to come back.

You know KD feeling a way hearing the crowd chant MVP for Steph and watching them go 5-0 w/o him in the playoffs. Steph looks free as hell, Dray been playing better, the ball moves more, etc.

Dray told him straight to his face "we don't need you" and called him a whole b**** and now look. :lol:
Stop man Houston and the Clips had better game plans than Portland. Still don’t understand why they ain’t beating Steph up:smh: homie get shook when you get physical ask Dellavedova

SMH at NT and the FMVP voting media in 2015 trying to belittle Steph’s contributions by bigging up his teammates. Y’all do the same **** with the “Pau should have won the 2010 FMVP” narrative. If y’all are this petty about *****s you don’t know, I can only imagine what y’all do to your exes :smh:
Bruh Dray has been doing EVERYTHING!

#StephBetter. Copping this shirt :pimp: :pimp:

3DFA3D12-7953-492A-BB70-071DF37EC109.jpeg

Ordered mine today :pimp:

A lot of yall probably hoop in leggings with no shorts on top :smh:. Might as well pick teams right now. I'm first captain because you already know I'mma knock down the free throw. I'll pick up @MVP @freeze @bballkid11 and storm2006 storm2006 . With addict4sneakers addict4sneakers as an injury replacement/towel boy. Who got next?

Not to mention, when the situation calls for it, I am an ELITE trash talker. I stay moving into people’s heads on da court with no security deposit or last month’s rent #rentfree

Back
Top Bottom