[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry but if you think the bulls were going to beat the heat last year if they had d rose you are surely mistaken... Lbj locked him down the year before and the bulls lost... Wouldnt have made a difference last year... D rose is soft some people are just dinding that out... But if lbj can guard d rose on the point their is no way your gonna convince me that henwont do the same to toilet paper i mean tony parker....

Do you people not realize that the heat beat the western conference teams in the reg season like a breakfasr for champs.... And who broke the sours record on their winning streak and along the heats 27 game winning streak they beat the spurs again... If westbrook didnt get injured it would have been okc again... Okc beat pretty much the same team last year and lost to the heat in 5 ... Good luck spurs fans if yoû think beating the heat is goona be a walk in the balllpark and let alone win the series...

Dont you think i know its the finals but did you read the other part of the post where i stated the past years in the finals for the east and west? Miami beat okc who beat the spurs... The heat beat the bulls with rose in the playoffs etc.

The heat came off of a finals lost in 2012 and didn't have the best record in the east, the bulls did.

The bulls stopped their win streak without d.rose, that's the bulls only superstar by the way.

All of this is totally irrelevant to this finals.

Edit- Unlike d.rose, tony Parker's mid range game can get a little nasty

Last edited:
I'm still really trying to figure out who's gonna stop Tony Parker? Lol this is like my 8th time asking in this thread. Unlike lebron and the heat the spurs second and third options are READY

[quote name="DubA169"]I really think it comes down to whoever plays better flops more effectively between Manu and wade.[/quote]No doubt.

I'm still really trying to figure out who's gonna stop Tony Parker? Lol this is like my 8th time asking in this thread. Unlike lebron and the heat the spurs second and third options are READY
recap to the last regular season game between them... parker is def not all that hard to stop...

--

Miami controlled the Spurs' pick-and-roll plays by double-teaming Parker with a bigger defender. Parker finished 4 for 14 with eight assists and one turnover.

"They just trapped me," Parker said. "They trapped me every time I did a pick-and-roll or any kind of play. They were trapping me the whole game."

this also with the absences of James, Wade and Chalmers.

--

Last edited:
recap to the last regular season game between them... parker is def not all that hard to stop...

--

Miami controlled the Spurs' pick-and-roll plays by double-teaming Parker with a bigger defender. Parker finished 4 for 14 with eight assists and one turnover.

"They just trapped me," Parker said. "They trapped me every time I did a pick-and-roll or any kind of play. They were trapping me the whole game."

this also with the absences of James, Wade and Chalmers.

--

Wasn't tony playing on a bum leg? He's classy for not mentioning it, but I will :wink:

The regular season doesn't mean ****. It means even less than usual because of the circumstances

Sorry but if you think the bulls were going to beat the heat last year if they had d rose you are surely mistaken... Lbj locked him down the year before and the bulls lost... Wouldnt have made a difference last year... D rose is soft some people are just dinding that out... But if lbj can guard d rose on the point their is no way your gonna convince me that henwont do the same to toilet paper i mean tony parker....

So why can't Lebron guard Jason Terry?

Game 1 will be interesting. Like some people have said, you will get an idea of who is going to win or how the series will play out after game 1.

The key to the series is how popovich adjusts to the Miami traps. Cause it is clear that Miami's trapping defense is what separates them from other teams. They can shut down teams for long periods with those traps which lead to layups.

I have the Heat in 6 if Bosh and Wade play well. Heat's cast need to play hard, way harder than they did in that Pacer's series

If miami's "help" plays anything like the indiana series spurs in 5, if they show up idk

[quote name="lamekilla"][quote name="WhatsLosinLike"]Just saw this :lol: at 2011 and 2013 Bron isnt night and day.[/quote]What's the difference?[/quote]Night and day.

Back
Top Bottom