[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this jake82 guy sounds like a troll whos probably not really a heat fan and is just trying to make heat fans look like idiots...

and you guys are falling for it :lol:

Heat in 6. Hope im wrong though

and :smh: to the Paces series being rigged, The Heat and LBJ especially have got away with decisions all season which they have had no entitlement to get, That series was the first time the officials actually gave the CORRECT calls against Miami rather then just brushing them under the carpet, If Melo had gotten the calls through the season that James did his stats would be through the roof im sure of it

Miami in seven games.

LeBron Haters vs LeBron Stan's will be crazy this series (as usual) with the roller-coaster of emotions since Miami could be on the brink of elimination in at least two games. Somehow the Heat find a way.

(Hope I'm wrong, love to see Duncan and Pop get another one)

Spurs in 7. Just think Duncan gonna get one more before he hangs it. And in the fact that Wade is hurt, and bosh gonna get worked by Duncan. No matter what Lebron is gonna ball out this series.

Actually it went 7 for money ratings and so the pacers look like a real contender even tho i believe the heat could have easilswept them. Notice when the heat drive the ball in the paint they won when they settled for jumpers they lost and the refs were trying to keep the pacersbin it.
Exactly i already said that dude quoted something else i said
Someone forgot to logout and log back into their other account...

When the heat lose I expect the "I'm a lebron fan, not a heat fan" excuses to be at an all time high

When the heat lose what rumor will people start to cover lebron? They already used his moms n girl so what now? Aww man his son had serious diarrhea and the other one had allergies, he wasn't focused.

When the heat lose what rumor will people start to cover lebron? They already used his moms n girl so what now? Aww man his son had serious diarrhea and the other one had allergies, he wasn't focused.

:lol:

They gonna be like "lebron can't do it all by himself" like he ain't playin with all-stars and HOF'ers

Interesting.

People joking about Lebron not winning... like he's NOT the clear-cut face of the current reigning champs and back to back Eastern Conference champs.

Just... interesting.

Probably the same excuse people use when Kobe couldn't win with 4 Hof in 04

Kobe and shaq were beefin hard. And Karl Malone and Gary Payton were at the extreme tail end of their career. Plus those pistons were a complete team.

Its crazy because I hate the spurs but I hate heat2k even more so I gotta side with the lesser of 2 evils. After this serious ill go back to my regular life word to bron n hate both teams again.

My heart is telling me spurs in 6 but my head is telling me spurs in 7.

So, spurs in 7.

Oh and I'm down for a NT bball tourney. SoCal hoopers leggo.

Last edited:
Spurs in 5. I want my prediction to be bold and clear because when it goes down *loads shotgun* I'm going heat fan hunting

One sided cuz I dont like lebron :/... Ok. If this thread had anything to do with kobe n the lakers maybe we could discuss them but its not so ill continue to hate lebron here

My heart is telling me spurs in 6 but my head is telling me spurs in 7.

So, spurs in 7.

Oh and I'm down for a NT bball tourney. SoCal hoopers leggo.

Exactly how I felt yesterday..But Licensed To Ball made me choose..So I went with the San Antonio's in 6 over the Debrons..

Don't like neither players but respect Lebron game and hate you one sided lakers/Kobe fans and wish ya can vanish somehow.

But back on topic spurs in 5 making this light work

Big Kobe guy here..But also give respect/credit when its due..

Id say for me its a "love to hate him" type thing..Not hating him as a person, but u get the gist..

I own/have owned a pair of his kix, liked him out of high school and the whole 9, then the decision comes..Haven't been the same since..:lol:

Debron Bron gets no credit from me..Hasnt he been given enuff already..?

I think---wait I know that "the decision" turned lebron into a villain type figure. He brought it on himself. I have huge respect for his game and their is no way you can downplay his dominance (I won $300 choosing the heat to win the finals last year) but he's playing some living legends now when it comes to the NBA finals. This is what it all comes down to for him. It won't take away from his legacy if he loses but it won't be pretty neither. The spurs really don't have much on the line because no one was checking for them even after all star break. The heat on the other hand might have their whole team dismantled if this loss happens. The spurs are ready to shock the world.

The Spurs dont have much on the line.......

Except a damn NBA title.

Man cmon. Both teams have pressure on them. This aint no David vs. Goliath like you're implying.

Back
Top Bottom