[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...And u just proved it..

My guy is getting his achilles back in gear, if that tells u anything..(Sarcastic wink, not that friendly wink bs as a smiley option)

When the spurs lose your whole basketball credibilty is torched and you should refrain from talking about basketball on this board and get ghost... Btw we will see who knows the game and if im wrong ill bow out but you better get ready...

I just realized I'm gonna miss game 1 cuz of my stupid flight

Its funny how a lot of the people picking the heat to win are getting heated at anyone picking the spurs to win. That alone should tell you that these heat fans are scared

Good 1 ... Not... You scared because you keep responding to my posts because you bout to go broke...

I'll be on a plane to London :\

Hell idk how I'm even gonna watch any of the finals games :lol: :lol:

Props for sticking to your word, and having enough self confidence to reflect on the troll comments and not taking it seriously.

Well..It'll be gravy my dude..

Ima go head and predict game 1 for u..

Spurs take it 1-0..(My grandest wish as of now)

London for business, pleasure, or both? 007 mission? :lol:

You either want 1 team or another wtf is my grandest wish for now ? So tomorrow your choice is gonna change *****.. Dude dont even talk to me about no damn finals ... Wtf smh

Lol @ lamekilla his name is lamekilla but he a lame so kill yourself...

Good 1 ... Not... You scared because you keep responding to my posts because you bout to go broke...

Dog can I have my sack back? Lol like why you so mad at me playboy? Is it cause you don't wanna be wrong about this series? I tell you what, after game 1 if you change your mind I won't say a word

Spurs / Heat Finals :x

Go Heat I guess :rolleyes

My Lakers, My Heat.

Spurs / Heat Finals :x

Go Heat I guess :rolleyes

My Lakers, My Heat.

Wait..what..

U like both teams?

I mean its not a problem, none whatsoever, just flabbergasted me for a sec thats all..

Just used to either 1 or the other..How shallow of me I guess...lol

I'll be on a plane to London
ohwell.gif

Hell idk how I'm even gonna watch any of the finals games
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was just there last week..stayed at the DoubleTree, they had skysports which aired the games. They also had the game on my plane on the first leg, not the second leg. Have fun bruh.

Dude i dont care what you think and im not mad at you ... I dont even know you ... I dont care if you like the spurs im just trying to open the eyes of the blind people who think the spurs are going to win this series and im cool with your opinion but dont be shocked when the spurs dont live up to your expectations.

I was just there last week..stayed at the DoubleTree, they had skysports which aired the games. They also had the game on my plane on the first leg, not the second leg. Have fun bruh.
Ah I was wondering if Skysports would have it. So they will air it live at like 3 am over there?? I also want to catch the two USA soccer games on TV while I'm over there

Dude i dont care what you think and im not mad at you ... I dont even know you ... I dont care if you like the spurs im just trying to open the eyes of the blind people who think the spurs are going to win this series and im cool with your opinion but dont be shocked when the spurs dont live up to your expectations.

And I respect your opinion as well but it's clear to see that the heat aren't coming into this series 100% and the spurs...are. So who really needs their eyes opened?

I'll be on a plane to London
ohwell.gif

Hell idk how I'm even gonna watch any of the finals games
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ah I was wondering if Skysports would have it. So they will air it live at like 3 am over there?? I also want to catch the two USA soccer games on TV while I'm over there
Yah man..i had to wake up at 230 am to catch the games. Memphis and SA was a cot damn waste of my sleep
mean.gif

Do they have their own British play by play guys??

Or will they just air the ESPN presentation??

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is i believe that miami intended on going 7 so that they dont get rusty and the spurs had 2 weeks rest which in return almost guarantees the spurs are more rusty. The heat play mind games with teams in which they build the other teams confidence up by losing ( but they also never show the opponent their full potential ) similar to last years ecf and finals... Thats my observation on the situation regarding playoff opponent and it seems to hold true plus i think thenspurs cannot handle the heats defense as was displayed last night... They can turn it on and off at will. Really the heat are likenpuppeasters...

The thing is i believe that miami intended on going 7 so that they dont get rusty and the spurs had 2 weeks rest which in return almost guarantees the spurs are more rusty. The heat play mind games with teams in which they build the other teams confidence up by losing ( but they also never show the opponent their full potential ) similar to last years ecf and finals... Thats my observation on the situation regarding playoff opponent and it seems to hold true plus i think thenspurs cannot handle the heats defense as was displayed last night... They can turn it on and off at will. Really the heat are likenpuppeasters...

Yeah that confirms it.

Blocked.

Actually it went 7 for money ratings and so the pacers look like a real contender even tho i believe the heat could have easilswept them. Notice when the heat drive the ball in the paint they won when they settled for jumpers they lost and the refs were trying to keep the pacersbin it.

I'll say it in this thread to maybe we should have a basketball tournament among NT members

Well..It'll be gravy my dude..

Ima go head and predict game 1 for u..

Spurs take it 1-0..(My grandest wish as of now)

London for business, pleasure, or both? 007 mission? :lol:

Definitely trust this guy for his predictions, his last one was money.

Well hey man tell the powers pulling the strings to let us win the chip this year. It would mean a lot to me lol

:lol:

I dont have to say anything..lol Stern is on the phones right now getting it all sorted out..Meeting with Crawford and others today!

Ima tell u how game 7 goes..

1st half, Pacers take early lead..Looks as if Heat are done for..

2nd half, Debron comes out firing, whistles blowing left and right in their favor.. Storybook comeback ending and heat take the game.

WATCH AND SEE

Swish.

Back
Top Bottom