[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
best player in the league vs the best team in the league should be interesting
pimp.gif

The best player and best team on the same team 66-16 best record best team get your facts right...

One question. Who's checking Bron when Kawhi comes out?

They could put diaw on him but it don't matter. They should wear lebron out every game and make him work all 40 something odd mins he's in the game. Just lock the hell out them other boys and before you know it lebron gonna start having Cleveland flashbacks. It's bout to get real for the heat

Last edited:
Tony parker is a french pastry he will crumble trust me lbj will guard him when needed and he probably gonna get shut down just like okc did but idc who you betted on bcuz you bout to lose your money this time....
Actually it went 7 for money ratings and so the pacers look like a real contender even tho i believe the heat could have easilswept them. Notice when the heat drive the ball in the paint they won when they settled for jumpers they lost and the refs were trying to keep the pacersbin it.
The thing is i believe that miami intended on going 7 so that they dont get rusty and the spurs had 2 weeks rest which in return almost guarantees the spurs are more rusty. The heat play mind games with teams in which they build the other teams confidence up by losing ( but they also never show the opponent their full potential ) similar to last years ecf and finals... Thats my observation on the situation regarding playoff opponent and it seems to hold true plus i think thenspurs cannot handle the heats defense as was displayed last night... They can turn it on and off at will. Really the heat are likenpuppeasters...
Seriously
mean.gif
 theres no way
mean.gif

Last edited:
When I saw on the preview somebody said "The Heat intended the series to go 7" and "ratings", I assumed someone was saying Stern rigged the games for it to go that way. But those posts up there sound even sillier than that :lol:

Actually it went 7 for money ratings and so the pacers look like a real contender even tho i believe the heat could have easilswept them. Notice when the heat drive the ball in the paint they won when they settled for jumpers they lost and the refs were trying to keep the pacersbin it.
Exactly i already said that dude quoted something else i said

:lol: @ lebron guarding parker

Parker uses a lot of screens. The heat need lebron for offense in this series. Not that he can guard Parker in the first place.

Cole and Chalmers will learn fist hand what flopping really is from Parker. No way can they play tight defense on him without getting fouls. This is assuming that Scot Foster does not ref every game.

goin' with spurs in 6, their big 3 are rested which they will need..
they have never lost an nba finals series, this will be the same...

you do know that you're talking to yourself right?

you do know that you're talking to yourself right?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Miami in 5. Tiago Splitter will be the X-factor. Norris & Mario are gonna get torched by Tony throughout the whole series. This is a bad matchup for San Antonio, though.

Cool to see LeBreezy get a Finals shot at San Antonio once again. :smokin

Anyone know where I'll be able to cop a "Earned not given" tee shirt with the Tmac logo after this series? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom