[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The difference between the Heat in 2011 and now is that Bron had a HUGE mental breakdown in the Finals vs Dallas. Bron from last years Finals until now is a totally different player. Wade has gotten much worse however and Bosh didn't show up all last series.

FantasticFour pick one. Please.

6 - Spurs

Last edited:
Lol @ all the idiots that think the dpurs will win let alone in 4 rofl... Most likely it will be the other way around...

my initial prediction is spurs in 6 but that could and

probably will change after game 1

no real horse in the race so i kinda want it to go 7

with 2 overtimes and a game winner from lebron or parker

Dude your bout to get bankrupted and lose all your money... Hahaha..... Wishful thinking that they win but you should prolly stick to sneakers because i can tell bball isnt your strong point...

Doesn't matter what happen. It just feel like the Finals is meh whatever to the general public out there.

Maybe Lebron or Duncan doesn't have enough appeal to the public and they have a small fan base.

The outcome of this Finals will be easily forgotten within 2 weeks.

I actually think more people are rooting to see Lebron lose. Won't surprise me if there will be more buzz if the Heat lose than Heat win.

Dude your bout to get bankrupted and lose all your money... Hahaha..... Wishful thinking that they win but you should prolly stick to sneakers because i can tell bball isnt your strong point...

I've been playing basketball my whole life...you sound like you're new here

Doesn't matter what happen. It just feel like the Finals is meh whatever to the general public out there.

Maybe Lebron or Duncan doesn't have enough appeal to the public and they have a small fan base.

The outcome of this Finals will be easily forgotten within 2 weeks.

Last night was TNT's highest rated game ever.

I don't know dude. It seem like Lebron doesn't have as much fan as guys like MJ, Kobe etc.

There are legions of MJ fans. There are some legion of Kobe fans but i don't remember seeing legion of Lebron fans.

Wouldn't even surprise me if Lebron fans only exist in small towns of Cleveland or Miami.

But Kobe and MJ though. They have millions of fans worldwide.

To me it feel like there will be more buzz and hype if the Heat loses than win. Just like 2011.

For someone who has been playing bball their whole life it sure seems like you have bad judgement in picking teams because i promise you on everything the spurs arent ready for the d that they will face shortly... The spurs and the western conference know absolutely nothing about that aspect of the game and you will lose your money and be shellshocked after they get dismantled...

this series is crazy exciting 

1.superstars

2.offensive teams

3. 6 legit hall of famers

4. best player in the league vs best coach in the NBA

what else do you want?

For someone who has been playing bball their whole life it sure seems like you have bad judgement in picking teams because i promise you on everything the spurs arent ready for the d that they will face shortly... The spurs and the western conference know absolutely nothing about that aspect of the game and you will lose your money and be shellshocked after they get dismantled...

Spurs know nothing about that aspect of the game..?

W/e youre rollin' up and smokin, SEND ME SOME OF THAT SHIITE..

Make sure you get an oil change on your bandwagon playa. I could dismantle your whole argument but I'm gonna ask you the same question I've been asking everyone since the end of the grizzlies series, WHO IS GOING TO STOP TONY PARKER??

And FYI: I won $300 for picking the heat to win last year and I'm not even a heat fan...but I missed out on an extra $100 because I had them in 6 :frown:

To me it feel like there will be more buzz and hype if the Heat loses than win. Just like 2011.

Probably and people will care either way because of it. The NBA is healthy right now and will do good TV numbers again. The last 3 finals have been really strong, beating out any from 2005-2009. But last year even did a higher number than LA/BOS in 2010 through 5 games.

Last edited:
Yeah they gonna fold like some chairs from all the pressure they put on them... Do you even watch the heat and their suffocating defense they apply on their opponents... Did you watch how they broke the pacerz last night? That series would have beennover... Heeat built the pacers confidence up to where they thought they could compete just to bury them... It wont a surprise to me

Tony parker is a french pastry he will crumble trust me lbj will guard him when needed and he probably gonna get shut down just like okc did but idc who you betted on bcuz you bout to lose your money this time....

Tony parker is a french pastry he will crumble trust me lbj will guard him when needed and he probably gonna get shut down just like okc did but idc who you betted on bcuz you bout to lose your money this time....
roll.gif
roll.gif
Said he was french pastry though.
roll.gif

Last edited:

Lol do YOU know anything about basketball? You sound like a 15 year old kid who had heat posters all in his room. Regardless it'll be a good series but I'm gonna destroy your DM's if/when the heat lose so I suggest you figure out how to delete your account soon

Back
Top Bottom