[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the heat lose its gonna be tough man, 1-3 in the Finals, thats a hard pill to swallow for anyone, let alone the best player in the league.

Lebron needs to put his stamp on this decade/era. Lakers/Spurs dominated the last decade, Lebron/Heat need to make their mark and get the dynasty on track (can't have one until you get two)

But I still think the Spurs got this.

The Spurs dont have much on the line.......

Except a damn NBA title.

Man cmon. Both teams have pressure on them. This aint no David vs. Goliath like you're implying.

I'm not tossin an NBA title in the wind but these cats are proven. Four titles is more than one no matter how you do the math and after saying this the spurs are still the underdog in this series. This series is more like flash vs. substance

But the Heat have 2 titles since 06, the Spurs have 1.

"Flash"? I hope you mean Wade.

Flash v substance.
mean.gif
The Spurs have 4 titles since 99, the Heat, 2.

That whole "They have had X titles since Y" thing is a poor argument, and it always gets brought up when the Spurs are discussed. We cant win every year as much as I would love them too. The team hasnt been that good since 07 I admit, but that was then and this is now. This a totally different Spurs team than what people are used to seeing and its the best Spurs team since 07. The past is now irrelevant.

If the heat lose its gonna be tough man, 1-3 in the Finals, thats a hard pill to swallow for anyone, let alone the best player in the league.

Lebron needs to put his stamp on this decade/era. Lakers/Spurs dominated the last decade, Lebron/Heat need to make their mark and get the dynasty on track (can't have one until you get two)

But I still think the Spurs got this.

1-3 in the finals is def a toughie to swallow if that happens..

NEEDS to put a stamp and actually puttin' that MF down is 2 different things lol.

In order to achieve that goal and mark your territory, u have GOT TO BE A KILLER. An Insane Murderer on the court.

MICHEAL was a killer. KOBE was/is a KILLER... 2 seconds left, u already know the cycle with those 2..

With Debron, 2 seconds left, Ray Allen is liable to get the ball passed to him..

And he's sitting on the bench..

IF u want it, u have got to go get it, when it REALLY counts. Even when it doesnt in the eyes of the 2 mentioned above..

And if u dont have 1 til u have 2, then Debron doesnt even have 1 bcuz in my eyes, David gave him that 1 last year..IMO

Interesting series comin'up..

Last edited:

Flash v substance. :smh:
The Spurs have 4 titles since 99, the Heat, 2.

That whole "They have had X titles since Y" thing is a poor argument, and it always gets brought up when the Spurs are discussed. We cant win every year as much as I would love them too. The team hasnt been that good since 07 I admit, but that was then and this is now. This a totally different Spurs team than what people are used to seeing and its the best Spurs team since 07. The past is now irrelevant.

:lol: :lol:

so erryone a hypercritical expert NBA analyst nowadays? >D

some of yall need to chill and remain spectators, no matter how nostradamus-like you think your expert predictions are, they dont mean ****.

Flash v substance. :smh:

Lol no I'm not talking about d. Wade's corny first nickname. I mean in actuality. This series feels like the proverbial turtle vs. hare race. The spurs are slow and steady so I'm cheering for them to win the race. And I'm not one to take credit from anyone but the heat ROBBED the mavs in '06 and if d.rose didn't go down last year I promise you it would have been a Chicago/OKC final last year. But I'll let this series do all the talking

Interesting.

People joking about Lebron not winning... like he's NOT the clear-cut face of the current reigning champs and back to back Eastern Conference champs.

Just... interesting.

*back to back to back Eastern Conference Champs.

heat in 6. :smokin

Heat in 6 unless King James says F-it and take these old timers out in 5.
How anyone can compare the Spurs beating Memphis, to the Heat beating the Pacers is outrageously comical.
Gasol and Zack Randolph don't even run to get back on defense.
They stand in one spot on the offensive end of the floor, and didn't make Duncan work at all.
By game 4 the Spurs will be out of gas and out of luck.

Heat in 6 unless King James says F-it and take these old timers out in 5.
How anyone can compare the Spurs beating Memphis, to the Heat beating the Pacers is outrageously comical.
Gasol and Zack Randolph don't even run to get back on defense.
They stand in one spot on the offensive end of the floor, and didn't make Duncan work at all.
By game 4 the Spurs will be out of gas and out of luck.

Memphis big men are much better than Miami's big men. Look at Z-Bo and Gasol's stats all season compared to this past series with San Antonio. Pop has been managing Duncan, Manu and Parker's minutes all season for the FINALS. There is a reason he didn't suit his boys up to play against Miami earlier in the season. His young boys have confidence against Miami (the game was close)

Pop has been managing Duncan, Manu and Parker's minutes all season for the FINALS. There is a reason he didn't suit his boys up to play against Miami earlier in the season.

*Does this every single season, don't make the Finals*

*Now it suddenly counts for something*

*Someone has been bringing this up for the last 24 hours, perfect example*

Prepping your team for a deep run every year doesn't mean they will have one. More of an 'in case of' type situation

Sorry but if you think the bulls were going to beat the heat last year if they had d rose you are surely mistaken... Lbj locked him down the year before and the bulls lost... Wouldnt have made a difference last year... D rose is soft some people are just dinding that out... But if lbj can guard d rose on the point their is no way your gonna convince me that henwont do the same to toilet paper i mean tony parker....

Do you people not realize that the heat beat the western conference teams in the reg season like a breakfasr for champs.... And who broke the sours record on their winning streak and along the heats 27 game winning streak they beat the spurs again... If westbrook didnt get injured it would have been okc again... Okc beat pretty much the same team last year and lost to the heat in 5 ... Good luck spurs fans if yoû think beating the heat is goona be a walk in the balllpark and let alone win the series...

Regular season talk in a playoff thread, I mean a finals thread

Dont you think i know its the finals but did you read the other part of the post where i stated the past years in the finals for the east and west? Miami beat okc who beat the spurs... The heat beat the bulls with rose in the playoffs etc.

Back
Top Bottom