[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blaming Spo makes no sense to me. Spo said himself he failed Lebron year 1.

That GIF is awesome. You really do forget Manu had long hair :lol:

Cant wait for GM 2. Expect Miami to win by at least 10.

Does anybody think when they go to SA and I think games are every other day will take its toll on the Spurs? Or even the Heat?

miami win by 10 how???? Yall so disrespectful to the spurs. Spurs aint even have they best game and neither did miami but come on. At least say 30 so i know ya trolling

Just going by what they've done in the past. I'm not disrespecting anybody. I want to see the Spurs win I just think Lebron will decide how long this series goes. You know be best player and all.

If Spo loses to Pop it's not really that big of deal. It's just talk. Like if Miami loses then the world is over. This loss to the Spurs makes more sense to me because of Pop and this Big 3. I'm still in shocked about them losing to Dallas. But they do play the same way and to me Miami hasn't seen this type of offense since Dallas.

I'm gonna appreciate the hell out of this series. I like when it's a toss up instead of a who has the clear advantage.

Is Spoelstra fired if the Heat lose? Lebron would have 3 rings if it wasn't for Spoelstra awful coaching.

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Can't be serious.

Last edited:
A. You're assuming if they lose in this series it will be Spo's fault.

B. Are you placing the blame entirely on Spo for 2011?

C. No, don't be ridiculous.
Of course. Not just me but all analysts are saying Spo is getting outcoached badly. Heat lost in 2011 because Spo couldn't figure out how to beat a zone defense.
we couldnt hit our open 3's to break the zone defense... bibby :x

Spo had nothing to do with Dirk and Co goin in on the Heatles in 2011.

They wanted it more and got it. Plain & Simple .

Who the hell wouldn't be out coached by popovich? That doesn't mean anything

Jackson is better with big egos and psychology
Popovich is better at x's and o's and making a **** team looke good

Last edited:

Skip to 3:00. :lol: at "wanting it more"

And Carlise coached the pants off of Spo in 2011.

Last edited:
YO HOW WAS THIS PASS NOT MENTIONED AT ALL DAMN. :wow: :wow: :x

The precision and timing had to be perfect for that geez leweez :x

A MOVING NUTMEG PASS :x

Last edited:
Spo had nothing to do with Dirk and Co goin in on the Heatles in 2011.

They wanted it more and got it. Plain & Simple .
Exactly it wasn't spos fault at all. Miami had a 15 point lead with 7 min left in game 2 and blew it

Actually I put that loss on spo, not the series tho, series was on bron.

YO HOW WAS THIS PASS NOT MENTIONED AT ALL DAMN. :wow: :wow: :x

The precision and timing had to be perfect for that geez leweez :x

Other thread. :smokin either way tho

Anyone post this?

Quote on LeBron from Gregg Popovich:

"He's a grown man," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "He doesn't need any of you to tell him anything. He knows more than all of you put together. He understands the game. If he makes a pass and you all think he should have shot it, or he shoots it and you think he should have made a pass, your opinions mean nothing to him, as they should not mean anything to him."

Just for clarification, unless I'm mistaken, Coach Pop said this in a interview in the lead up to the Finals not after game 1. He isnt going to come out and defend LBJ during the series.:lol:

Last edited:
Anyone post this?

Quote on LeBron from Gregg Popovich:

"He's a grown man," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "He doesn't need any of you to tell him anything. He knows more than all of you put together. He understands the game. If he makes a pass and you all think he should have shot it, or he shoots it and you think he should have made a pass, your opinions mean nothing to him, as they should not mean anything to him."

Just for clarification, unless I'm mistaken, Coach Pop said this in a interview in the lead up to the Finals not after game 1. He isnt going to come out and defend LBJ during the series.:lol:

You're mistaken. NBA Finals Press Conference on June 8, 2013.

Last edited:
I'm expecting tonight to be the game miami wins because I have spurs in 5. But if they don't....BROOM TALK WILL START TONIGHT

Miami isn't getting swept. Most that watched G1 saw a pretty even contest, best uses of timeouts I've seen in a while from both sides.

I think I was more disappointed in the missed layups from the teams. Several shots were deep in the clock. Leonard missing those 3s shouldn't be a surprise because they weren't in rhythm.

The 3s vs Memphis were in transition, drive and kick. Those looks weren't available G1, so they were hoping to get them via quick ball movement. Good defense by both squads, but I do see Miami winning tonight and getting 2/3 in San Antonio. If Spoelstra can get that 3rd rotation down, with Wade/Bosh or Bron/Bosh, it should be a lot easier to assert their will.

I cant wait guise :pimp:

what yall preparin to eat durin the first half...i been tryna scoop some carnival style funnel cake for 8...ill see

Back
Top Bottom