[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The irony, of course, is this Kobe vs. Jordan talk belongs more in the NBA thread than here.

This is the Finals thread. It should be about Lebron's shortcomings and hairline and then cookies.

Last edited:
^seriously :lol: the athleticism gap between Lebron and the other players from the 90s would be too great for him to just be average. He'd get by even more than he does now because of that.

I would have loved to see lebron play in the late 80/90's era of basketball. He'd still be insane but I bet a player like Scottie Pippen could have him locked. Hell, Karl Malone could have him shook. Probably bust dude upside his head

Last edited:

Mannn I would pay legit money to see a few NBA seasons with Prime Kobe and Shaq Lakers, Prime Scottie and Jordan Bulls, and Prime Wade/Bosh/LeBron Heat in the league together. :wow: Would be amazing to see who would come out on top.

Mannn I would pay legit money to see a few NBA seasons with Prime Kobe and Shaq Lakers, Prime Scottie and Jordan Bulls, and Prime Wade/Bosh/LeBron Heat in the league together. :wow: Would be amazing to see who would come out on top.

Prime Kobe and Prime shaq together would take over the world

Mods hate me or something. I rarely post but whenever i do my posts stay gettin deleted...i see ppl write absurd things repeatedly n its never deleted

was this posted? Laker Fans asked how they will do in the Finals (It's only the idiot answers but still funny)

!

Told yall bout them spurs tho (especially drewsone) for those who remember/saw my post

Very ill.

Whats the source of this?

I found it on reddit

It was part of the NBATV open for the finals made at Turner Studios by CSSU (Turner Sports creative production arm) here in Atlanta. I haven't talked to the producer yet but it is brought to you by the same bunch of guys that did the NBA Forever season opener last year for TNT. Although I did some of that one and didn't touch this one.
It is on the NBA.com site

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/playoffs/2013/06/06/20130606-nbatv-finals-tease.nba/index.html

Back
Top Bottom