[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was born in 92 and all I remember was the beginning of the Lakers 3 Peat. In terms of MJ, Space Jam. LOL

also glad the game is on sunday night, get it lay in bed and enjoy it. go spurs

Rodman is on drugs, MJ would not average 40+pts

He averaged 37 PPG one year.....you really think its out of the helm of possibility that he could average 40 PPG in today's game with fouls how they are?

Since in 2001 they added zone defense in the league i say no

Before then shooting percentages and scoring averages were higher so i say he'd probably still average in the 30s but not 40 ppg

He averaged 37 PPG one year.....you really think its out of the helm of possibility that he could average 40 PPG in today's game with fouls how they are?

I don't think MJ can avg 40. That's just insane.

Zone defense after 2001 would somewhat expose MJ shooting from 3. MJ is not a great 3 point shooter.

I think MJ at his best (1989-1993) could easily avg 37 pgg in today game though.

Majority of Heat fans are 19-22 years old though.

Bet they don't even know about the Tim Hardaway era.
What does age have to do with anything? So if somebody's in there, 20s and live in the Miami area it's wrong of them to like there home team?

that's a definite fair assessment that Kobe is the greatest scorer of all time. prime kobe could literally destroy you from every angle at will. mike could do all the rest, better.

Back
Top Bottom