[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
postd in the nba thread before

LISTEN TO MIKE BREEN DEFEND THIS **** IN THE VIDEO. LISTEN TO HIM!

I still think the NBA shoulda been done with Crawford after this. That was way past overreacting. And he still acts like a clown during games.

**** like that is why crazy fans say the league is fixed.

Mark Cuban slaying the attention ****** Skip Bayless & Stephen A. 
pimp.gif

Joey Crawford is the worst, but seeing him ref games that contain Tim Duncan are 
roll.gif

The tension is real.

I don't get it how Joey Crawford is allowed to still ref spurs games or games tim Duncan plays in after that incident.

I mean stuff like that would give people reason to feel that way. Him reffing spurs games is just bad for both sides.

Its funny because Joey Crawford tends to lean towards the road team.

I hope he leaves Wade begging for help again

Et_tu_Joey_Crawford_-_D_Wade_LOL.png

I know it's a pipe dream but I wish we had the same ref crew from Game 1 officiating the rest of the series. The product on the court would be so much better if they kept it consistent like that. Didn't get in the way of a free-flowing game, didn't fall for flops (for the most part), very little ticky tack bull **** and let them boys play it out.

Of course what ultimately matters is having teams that execute as well as SA and Miami but the zebras had no impact on the game and that's all I ask for.
I'm saying.

I mean, like Elpablo (I think) said way back, the refs were so good that we were in here talking cookies and what not.
laugh.gif
There wasn't pages and pages of different blown calls, or even one crucial call that influenced the game in a way that a ref should never influence a game. 'That one ridiculous call that everyone will talk about' never happened.

Definitely wish the same crew did the whole series. Never thought about that, but I like it. The players could know what to expect every game. I like the thought of Wade looking at that last crew and thinking 'Not going to be flopping my way to a ring like in 06. ****"

You're right. And the reason for that would have been that, down the stretch, the Spurs were playing better, so if the Heat would have won, it wouldn't have been because they were playing better.

It would have been... because... ?

The refs. Exactly.

Because the NBA is fixed. I thought this was common knowledge.

Some ppl dont have/dont know how to use common sense..

They choose to ignore obvious fallacies and stay blind..

But u didnt hear that from me..(exits out back door)

Why don't you make another prediction for the game that won't come true like Game 7

Anyone that wants to use those as gifs, I cut them down to proper NT regs and the borders should blend well in the grey/black bg.

Just "Save As" to your PC and upload to your NT avy folder:

All of Them

Manu

Pop

TD

TP
Thanks bro. If its not too much trouble, could someone put Antidope in there with Silver text?

Game Time!!!!!

Last edited:
Heat by 12+ as usual they'll come out with the thirst ride or die defense after a tough loss.

Hope I'm wrong though, maybe with all this Parker attention Ginobili sneaks up on the heat with a big game.

Why don't you make another prediction for the game that won't come true like Game 7

U talking to me?

If so, u better go back and check what I said about game 7 bud..

I called it just how it went..

So whatchu talkin bout my dude?

Damn almost missed the beginning..

Thought the game started at 9..

Even better, got tired of waiting..

Lets do this Spurs..

Ain't no ******g way heat lose 2 at home back to back. Refs, no refs, whatever. It's not happening. I not even know the last time it happened.

Back
Top Bottom