[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Epic series opener. Couldn't ask for anything better, perfect game.
Spurs were rusty and still stole the w. They missed easy shots that they'd ordinarily make; the game was a lot closer than it was supposed to be. When they start clicking on all cylinders, it's gonna get real ugly for heat fans.

Duncan :smh: dude is just the perfect pf. Too good.
I wouldn't be surprised if they swept them, honestly. Miami may steal one in san Antonio, but I'm seeing spurs in 5.

All the wide open shots missed talk is for the spurs.. How many wide open shots did the heat have up 7 or 8 that could have pushed the lead to 10 that they missed. 10-0 after the last 10 losses

If the Heat want to win they are gonna have to keep Bosh in the paint when Lebron drives to the basket.  If all the Heat is gonna do is shoot 3's and long jump shots they are gonna lose.  They  will be lucky to win 1 game in this series.   They need to bang down low and get to the foul line.  I think Popovich out coached Spoelstra  in the 2nd half.   Pop made adjustments and Spoelstra didn't know what to do. 

Wade has to play like that for at least four more games for them to keep up with the spurs. But he won't :x

I think he will be able too. He doesn't looked as bothered as he did last series.

And I do not think the Spurs looked rusty at all.

Lebron needs to put up similar numbers that Kobe put up on the prime spurs back in 2001

33.3 ppg 7.0 rpg 7.0 apg 51%fg 36%3P 77%FT

This is an older version of that Spurs team so he could easily go for

38.3 ppg 9.0 rpg 7.0 apg 60%fg 40%3P 80%FT

book it!

Lebron needs to put up similar numbers that Kobe put up on the prime spurs back in 2001

33.3 ppg 7.0 rpg 7.0 apg 51%fg 36%3P 77%FT

This is an older version of that Spurs team so he could easily go for

38.3 ppg 9.0 rpg 7.0 apg 60%fg 40%3P 80%FT

book it!

Sarcasm?

Epic series opener. Couldn't ask for anything better, perfect game.
Spurs were rusty and still stole the w. They missed easy shots that they'd ordinarily make; the game was a lot closer than it was supposed to be. When they start clicking on all cylinders, it's gonna get real ugly for heat fans.

Duncan :smh: dude is just the perfect pf. Too good.
I wouldn't be surprised if they swept them, honestly. Miami may steal one in san Antonio, but I'm seeing spurs in 5.

I think 6.

The Heat should win but I don't see LeBron overcoming the coaching mismatch.

nah I think that is what he needs to do

this passing stuff is not going to get it done

also, I want to point out that Spoelstra pulled a Frank Vogel at the start of the 4th. The game was close and the Spurs were having trouble staying close to the horrible lineup that Spoelstra had out there.

If Wade or Bron would have been in the Heat would have probably pulled away or at least get a 8 point cushion or something.

Spoelstra was pulling stuff that I had not seen him do before just to keep up with Popovich.

I think 6.

The Heat should win but I don't see LeBron overcoming the coaching mismatch.
I agree.  The Heat need to keep Bosh in the paint so when they go to double team Lebron  he can dump it off to Bosh under the basket.  Bosh standing out by the 3 point line is only hurting the Heat and they are making it easier for the Spurs to double Lebron.

Bosh made his money as a face up post guy from 15 feet in. I know Miami is all about spacing for Lebron and him finding shooters but it can't be Bosh posted at the 3 point line.

The mid range shots are cool but the threes have to stop. He needs to at least be near the basket when he's shooting or the ball goes up from someone else.

mike miller getting 20 minutes, dude might not make it to gm 3 at this rate

oh, and lebron traveled on his lefty layup just under 2minute mark. just sayin >D

[quote name="awwsome"]The overreaction is real
Right? part of me wishes that the Heat had won because it would be so much more calm around here and there would be no talk about the series being over, and the other part of me, the logical part, realizes that's not true at all. :lol:[/quote]

Its ridiculous, you would think people would have the common sense to wait a few games before making foolish comments.

You oatmeal raisin types freaking tick me off, because raisins are disgusting, and oatmeal chocolate chip is freaking BANGING.

Back
Top Bottom