[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nah I think that is what he needs to do

this passing stuff is not going to get it done

also, I want to point out that Spoelstra pulled a Frank Vogel at the start of the 4th. The game was close and the Spurs were having trouble staying close to the horrible lineup that Spoelstra had out there.

If Wade or Bron would have been in the Heat would have probably pulled away or at least get a 8 point cushion or something.

Spoelstra was pulling stuff that I had not seen him do before just to keep up with Popovich.

Yeah it was a weird line up lol

I hate that they kept having to go to replay for Tony Parker's last shot. :smh:

Why even question a shot that amazing. Like that's in the finals highlights with Jordan's right left switch

Last edited:

Why even question a shot that amazing. Like that in the finals highlights with Jordan's right left switch

INCREDIBLE shot.
Can't believe he got it off, let alone made it, the way the play broke down.

Oatmeal raisin are bomb tho. Grandma's cookies in the purple wrap? #Clutch.

They used to be huge in size 4-5 years ago, now they the size of a silver dollar. :smh:

Bosh made his money as a face up post guy from 15 feet in. I know Miami is all about spacing for Lebron and him finding shooters but it can't be Bosh posted at the 3 point line.

The mid range shots are cool but the threes have to stop. He needs to at least be near the basket when he's shooting or the ball goes up from someone else.
I agree.  It reminds me of how the Lakers had Gasol shooting a bunch of 3's this year.  
laugh.gif
   Bosh is playing center for the Heat.  You don't have your center standing out by the 3 point line to shoot 3's.    he needs to be in the paint fighting for the rebound if a shot is missed.   Bosh needs to average around 10 rebs a game in this series.

defiantly not fixed if you watched the game instead of having a boiling passion of hate for the heat and only concentrating on that you would have realized he heat lead the whole game and had chances to push the lead to 10 on a few occasions but missed wide open shots. spurs had a lead at the begining of the 1st and after that the heat controlled everything intill the middle of the 4th.

Why even question a shot that amazing. Like that in the finals highlights with Jordan's right left switch

INCREDIBLE shot.
Can't believe he got it off, let alone made it, the way the play broke down.

Im glad they replayed it so much if they didnt dudes would be complaining that shot was obviously late

All the wide open shots missed talk is for the spurs.. How many wide open shots did the heat have up 7 or 8 that could have pushed the lead to 10 that they missed. 10-0 after the last 10 losses

Im legit jealous that you went to that game, what a great ******g game

Oatmeal Raisin is delicious

Probably number on the cookie flavor list

1. Oatmeal Raisin
2. Sugar
3. Chocolate Chip
4. M&M
5. Double Chocolate

If the Heat want to win they are gonna have to keep Bosh in the paint when Lebron drives to the basket.  If all the Heat is gonna do is shoot 3's and long jump shots they are gonna lose.  They  will be lucky to win 1 game in this series.   They need to bang down low and get to the foul line.  I think Popovich out coached Spoelstra  in the 2nd half.   Pop made adjustments and Spoelstra didn't know what to do. 

Spurs are smarter than that. They can easily pushed Bosh out the paint and their bigs are good defender. Ask Zbo and Marc Gasol. Pau Gasol or Dwight Howard.

Im legit jealous that you went to that game, what a great ******g game
FCK that man i wasted money on that ****. you wouldnt believe the crowd tho dude next to me didnt show up till the end of the first then left before we got it down to 2 and tony hit that ******G SHOT.

defiantly not fixed if you watched the game instead of having a boiling passion of hate for the heat and only concentrating on that you would have realized he heat lead the whole game and had chances to push the lead to 10 on a few occasions but missed wide open shots. spurs had a lead at the begining of the 1st and after that the heat controlled everything intill the middle of the 4th.

I guess it seems like I have a "boiling" hate for the heat but in actuality I respect their game but I'm a realist and saw an "old" team coming off of a 9 day lay off against the defending champs on their home floor. They played their game slow, steady and finessed. I'll admit Miami didnt play completely at their best but neither did San An. Then again I don't know if you'll get another 4 games from wade like that

oatmeal raisin... and then sugar? Those are my two least favorite cookies. :lol:

1. white chocolate macadamia nut
2. peanut butter
3. oatmeal chocolate chip
4. peanut butter oatmeal macadamia nut white chocolate chip *minds... blown*

W/ black coffee or milk :smokin

Back
Top Bottom