[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[quote name="SneakerPro"][quote name="vcshoxj6"]Red Velvet cookies with white fudge chips :wow: :x GOAT.[/quote]Man this sounds glorious.[/quote]Yeah, that.

bump that to the top of my list. :lol:

oatmeal raisin... and then sugar? Those are my two least favorite cookies. :lol:

1. white chocolate macadamia nut
2. peanut butter
3. oatmeal chocolate chip
4. peanut butter oatmeal macadamia nut white chocolate chip *minds... blown*

W/ black coffee or milk :smokin

I was literally just about to post asking why no one here is showing love to white choc macadamian...

You posted that just quick enough.

I guess it seems like I have a "boiling" hate for the heat but in actuality I respect their game but I'm a realist and saw an "old" team coming off of a 9 day lay off against the defending champs on their home floor. They played their game slow, steady and finessed. I'll admit Miami didnt play completely at their best but neither did San An. Then again I don't know if you'll get another 4 games from wade like that
i say boiling because every post i see is hate. But this is the NBA i dont believe in all that rust ****. even when we lost to the bulls in game 1 it wasnt rust we just got out played. Bron has to be more aggresive and stop trying to make everybody happy. wade just needs 17-20 a night which i think he can do this series he dosent have to work on defense as much as he did last series. like i said tho we had plenty of chances to push the 10 with wide open shots that we didnt knock down. 

Anytype of oatmeal cookie is fire to me but the Oatmeal/Cranberry does something for me.

1. Oatmeal X whatever.
2. Peanut butter
3. Sugar cookies with m & m's
4. Chocolate chip.

I don't have a 5th

Am I the only one that HATES sugar cookies?

The simplicity is just frustrating to me, for some reason. Its literally nothing but SUGAR and DOUGH....

I dont get the hype. :smh:

Derrick Rose cracked as soon as Lebron stood in front of him. How did TP do all this? :smh: I've always been a fan, never knew he had it in him.

Parker was styling on the Lakers the moment he stepped on the court at age 19. He just has that killer instinct and is not afraid of failure. He does not get intimidated and has supreme confidence. It is the same mindset that Nate Robinson has except that he is not as good as Parker.

Anyone feel that Mike Breen was wishing the Parker wouldnt count?

Im legit jealous that you went to that game, what a great ******g game
FCK that man i wasted money on that ****. you wouldnt believe the crowd tho dude next to me didnt show up till the end of the first then left before we got it down to 2 and tony hit that ******G SHOT.

Dude you just witnessed the greatest game of the year. I understand that your team lost, but yo that was one of the greatest games Ive ever seen

Dude you just witnessed the greatest game of the year. I understand that your team lost, but yo that was one of the greatest games Ive ever seen
Your right it was a good *** game but when your team loses those games its tough to handle lol.

Tony parker is a french pastry he will crumble trust me lbj will guard him when needed and he probably gonna get shut down just like okc did but idc who you betted on bcuz you bout to lose your money this time....

It is only 1 game but 0-1 so far Jake

4 turnovers tho. You deserve to go home with a win when you play that well.

Am I the only one that feels offensive fouls shouldn't count as turnovers?

Ray, Battier, Rio, and Miller. Stop it
You listing these cats after the way they shot tonight ?
Them cats were missing WIDE open shots.
Byron Scott would have drained all those 3s Chalmers bricked.[/quote]

Ray was wet wet, you said he magic has shooters and he didnt, with those people? Are you kidding me.

Your right it was a good *** game but when your team loses those games its tough to handle lol.

I feel you, the whole game was amazing, but when the spurs were losing i was like ehh, its ight. lol

You listing these cats after the way they shot tonight ?
Them cats were missing WIDE open shots.
Byron Scott would have drained all those 3s Chalmers bricked.

Ray was wet wet, you said he magic has shooters and he didnt, with those people? Are you kidding me.
I feel you, the whole game was amazing, but when the spurs were losing i was like ehh, its ight. lol[/quote]

That stretch where we were up 7-8 points and were missing wide open threes killed us. Battier missed two wide open 3s on the same possesion. And we had 5 turnovers in the 4th.

Last edited:
For someone who has been playing bball their whole life it sure seems like you have bad judgement in picking teams because i promise you on everything the spurs arent ready for the d that they will face shortly... The spurs and the western conference know absolutely nothing about that aspect of the game and you will lose your money and be shellshocked after they get dismantled...

Yeah they gonna fold like some chairs from all the pressure they put on them... Do you even watch the heat and their suffocating defense they apply on their opponents... Did you watch how they broke the pacerz last night? That series would have beennover... Heeat built the pacers confidence up to where they thought they could compete just to bury them... It wont a surprise to me

I am going to destroy you soon

:rofl:

Hypocrits the whole crew said the heat winning the chip cause they have the best player lebron

But they constantly state how its a team game that wins championships, yet their reason for picking the heat is Lebron is the best player

Back
Top Bottom