[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[quote name="jordan23dotcom"][quote name="LarryDavid"]The Spurs aren't in the Finals this year because they weren't last year.

Oh...

You right.[/quote]You sound as dumb as your avy looks. [/quote]*warned*

Less of that. More of this... [quote name="jordan23dotcom"]Mia's bench were playing better this year than they were last. Saying lebron has nobody to pass to that makes shots doesn't make sense. Away with you now......[/quote]

All i take from this is that all of the heats supporting ast can come through and the spurs are still better

Bill Simmons is beyond terrible . Lebron is supposed to average 30,15,15 because he's getting paid 20 million a year (which he's not) ? Just shut up dude smh

I'm not a huge Simmons fan but you missed the point clearly, i don't remember exactly what he said cuz I'm too faded...but it was Magic if Bosh is going to hang out on the premtier then Lebron will need to average 30/15/15 for Miami to win....I mean he (Bosh) is making $20M (as you said not right, but a lot on the books was his point) to do that (hang around the premtier)

You always knew the Spurs were about their business, but compared to the Heat it's magnified by a trillion. Spurs epitomize professionalism and experience, while the Heat wreak of entitlement.
pop-dancing-parade.gif

SOMEONE ANSWER ME THIS

WOULD THE BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME ALLOW A FRENCHMAN TO STYLE ON HIM THAT BADLY IN THE NBA FINALS?

yo antidope, can you make me a french themed spurs avatar?

Prime Spurs would still sweep this team.

Game 2 will tell me everything I need to know about this series . Spo has some real adjustments to make .

SOMEONE ANSWER ME THIS

WOULD THE BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME ALLOW A FRENCHMAN TO STYLE ON HIM THAT BADLY IN THE NBA FINALS?

yo antidope, can you make me a french themed spurs avatar?

Prime Spurs would still sweep this team.
please dont leave us

kobe hasnt even retired yet
frown.gif

Bill Simmons is beyond terrible . Lebron is supposed to average 30,15,15 because he's getting paid 20 million a year (which he's not) ? Just shut up dude smh

i can be a corny whiite boy and drop movie refrences if u give me half his dough. and still not drop offensive MLK refrences :smokin

Back
Top Bottom