[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: Parker making that ugly *** shot.

The Heat are at they're best when they're getting dunks and layups.The Spurs ain't give 'em none of that, only 4 turnovers the whole game.

Lebron bout to killed for 3 days for having a triple double. :lol:

Eva Longoria is regretting that divorce right about now
How? She makes way more money than TP.

Also i think she was the one who cheated on TP and lead to the break up. I heard rumor she was banging models in LA while TP was away.
You think TP was being faithful? 
laugh.gif

Eva Longoria been washed. His shawty right now way badder.

Bill Simmons is beyond terrible . Lebron is supposed to average 30,15,15 because he's getting paid 20 million a year (which he's not) ? Just shut up dude smh

If I'm a ridiculously bad team in the NBA (like the Bobcats), I'd seriously consider just signing a bunch of elite dudes from overseas and having a Euro roster.

Bet they'd be playoff contenders the first year easy.

Great game. Too many dumb decisions by Miami. They let the Spurs outsmart them. The Heat's defensive intensity wasn't half as prominent as game 7 against the Pacers, but I think that Spoelstra deserves more blame than any of the players tonight because there was something clearly wrong with the game plan. No matter how the series end, Pop is going to eat him for breakfast in terms of coaching this series. I don't know how they let Tim Duncan be that isolated on so many occasions against Haslem/Andersen/Anthony as if it's some preseason game. Dwyane Wade should NOT take a shot outside of 10 feet. That is the dumbest thing the Heat can do on the offensive end - automatic miss.

Anyways, it's game 1. The Heat won game 1 against the Mavs and lost game 1 against the Thunder. Onto game 2.

Last edited:
Bron too passive on his shots IMO. Bosh.. should try to stick in that 15 foot area more. As much as he can make the 3 I'd rather him not shoot it as much.
Amazing shot by TP that I can't believe he got off with the chaos that happened before that shot. But it came down to how poorly we played/how much the Spurs outplayed us in the entire 4th quarter.

Great game. Not that upset about this loss. Spurs are a hell of a team.

I guarantee the both of y'all weren't saying that when he cooked okc last year

He had played in 15 Finals games before tonight and he was only averaging 22 a game, and he had less then that tonight.

As I mentioned before, I wasn't trying to hate. It's proven that he becomes way more passive in the Finals for some reason.

In order for Miami to win he has to be more aggressive imo.

The Spurs aren't in the Finals this year because they weren't last year.

Oh...

You right.
You sound as dumb as your avy looks. Mia's bench were playing better this year than they were last. Saying lebron has nobody to pass to that makes shots doesn't make sense. Away with you now......

Last edited:
Maybe late but...

Y'all see Pop letting TP run the last Timeout huddle, I was watching on mobile and saw TP saw a few things to POP on the court, then walks to the bench for a player only huddle. BOSS

Never understood why TP went for a tiny older woman when the DUDE IS FROM FRANCE. Just during his Team France stint I bet he meets 10's every day.

Got 'Em Coach ‏@GotEm_Coach 31m
When you're laying on the ground, dying, the worst thing ever is looking up and seeing Tony Parker's French *** standing over your body.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom