[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

this is actually 100% true, lebron needs to take over next game

It pains me to watch bosh sit behind the trey line. And also watch Wade not take the easy 12-15 footer. It's disgusting actually.

Spurs missed a lot of open 3 pointers but still won the game :smokin

Antidope we out there!

You always knew the Spurs were about their business, but compared to the Heat it's magnified by a trillion. Spurs epitomize professionalism and experience, while the Heat wreak of entitlement.

GREAT POST

Agreed...other than the latter half of the last sentence being from 2010/2011. Now if you were talking about new Heat fans, the entire statement would be correct.

pacer fans tony parker is a REAL part guard unlike George hill ZERO turnovers at the games highest level....

In his defense, he never played the point guard position til he got to the league. Dude averaged damn near 40 a game in high school.

Good game by the spurs to take one in Miami.

Spoelstra had bad rotations. Lebron wasn't aggressive. Bosh missed too many. Wade stopped how he was playing in the first half. Too many missed free throws. Parker was amazing.

And this is how 2-3-2 does its work.

You always knew the Spurs were about their business, but compared to the Heat it's magnified by a trillion. Spurs epitomize professionalism and experience, while the Heat wreak of entitlement.

i would cut my pinky for them as the knicks org

I think Leonard proved he can hold his own against LeBron on the block tonight. Spurs don't need to collapse as hard as they did, because it led to alot of open shots. They need to keep backing off Wade too, he didn't do much damage outside of the paint. Let him prove that his jumper aint dead, cuz as far as I know, it's been M.I.A.

Incredible shot by Parker. Tip your cap, adjust and go for game 2.

Heat won game 1 in 11
Thunder won game 1 in 12

Both lost the series.

Thats like saying if roulette lands on red twice in row it will the third time. Totally diff teams and circumstances

And the overall the winner of game1 wins 71% percent of the time.

Back
Top Bottom