[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know what the hell is going on, how did I see the Parker play almost 30secs before it happen?

Was that Shaq dappin up TP and Timmy? 
laugh.gif

Great game.
pimp.gif

Heat struggled shooting and with turnovers in the 4th.

Parker stepped it up in the 4th.

Incredible shot by Parker. Tip your cap, adjust and go for game 2.

Heat won game 1 in 11
Thunder won game 1 in 12

Both lost the series.

Props to the Spurs, but Miami let them finesse this victory from them. Took them out their game. Bron and Wade get the blame for that. No paint presence against a team that doesn't have the girth that the Pacers have. They let a guy with the last name Splitter beat them up. L o l

Great game 1. Saw a lot of good things from both teams. Excellent defense in the 4th from San Antonio. If you're Miami, you cannot become stagnant on offense at that point in the game and makembetter shot selection.

Overall, they(Miami) pretty much dictated the pace until the 4th, so it played to their liking. I think Miami takes it in 6. Adjustment wise, you know they're going to go to the Parker-Duncan high pick, should've switched the matchup to get the right switch or put Battier in for that possession. Once again, good game :pimp:

Last edited:
There is really no need for anybody to even say anything to the Heat fans about tonight.

Their eyes saw it.

Debron, super passive, as someone stated a sec ago..

The real Debron is before your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom