** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

it has more to do with playing time than anything else.love had a 23 point 24 rebound game against the lakers last nov 9th in 38 minutes.

of course...its never been about the shoe, i'm just saying, i know it has been posted here since last season that he signed a deal with peak and it took him such a long time to actually rock a pair

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

it has more to do with playing time than anything else.love had a 23 point 24 rebound game against the lakers last nov 9th in 38 minutes.

of course...its never been about the shoe, i'm just saying, i know it has been posted here since last season that he signed a deal with peak and it took him such a long time to actually rock a pair

i hear you,them peaks are no magic shoes that boost your skills like J's do in 2k11.what i should've said was he must've been extra motivated by the moolah he got from his endorser and had his way with the mediocre competition that night

i hear you,them peaks are no magic shoes that boost your skills like J's do in 2k11.what i should've said was he must've been extra motivated by the moolah he got from his endorser and had his way with the mediocre competition that night

Originally Posted by NobleKane

does anyone know what baron davis was wearing before he went down? did li ning create a new shoe for him?
I think he was wearing the same shoes as last season.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

does anyone know what baron davis was wearing before he went down? did li ning create a new shoe for him?
I think he was wearing the same shoes as last season.

just got word that Gilbert Arenas is wearing Space Jam XI's in Chicago tonight. 
hope pics surface soon

EDIT: 

The Gilbert x Nike/Jordan lineup thus far:

105694856.jpg

106767610.jpg

106761901.jpg

106760649.jpg

just got word that Gilbert Arenas is wearing Space Jam XI's in Chicago tonight. 
hope pics surface soon

EDIT: 

The Gilbert x Nike/Jordan lineup thus far:

105694856.jpg

106767610.jpg

106761901.jpg

106760649.jpg

^^ No, Wilson Chandler is with Adidas officially.  Even when he was with Pony he wore Nike a couple of times during the season.
Gilbert / Space Jams:

106812512.jpg

106812586.jpg

^^ No, Wilson Chandler is with Adidas officially.  Even when he was with Pony he wore Nike a couple of times during the season.
Gilbert / Space Jams:

106812512.jpg

106812586.jpg

Sup everyone! I just got caught up from page 25, whew!

I honestly didnt see much that caught my eye. But the things that did...

-Tyrekes "Reke Havoc 13" Logo is dope!!

-Terrence Williams rocking all red

-Gilbert Areans shoe swapping is fun to watch. Like homie said he should just wear his shoes from his own collection. Also im feeling his black UA kicks.

-I really wish UA would release those Brandon Jennings Prototypes. I was looking forward to them and UA let me down. BUT UA is doing a very fine job with everything else they have released so far.

-I havent seen Rip wear black kicks in a actually game since his high school days

-Am i the only one feeling the new Melo 7s? Last Melo i copped were the M3s and the M7s look promising imo

-Simply put Adidas last year >>>>>>>>>>>> Adidas this year. Those DRose kicks are garbage imo

-STATs Huaraches are B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

-Not a fan of those Zig Techs. BUT Reebok has struck gold with John Wall leading the way!

-Rudy Gays white/blue/yellow Hyperfuses are crazy hot!! Rondo and BRoy have the best CWs imo

Aye Bundy, i really appreciate those pictures of the earth. Im a nerd when it comes to stuff like that and astronomy! *Daps*

Now lets see if i can keep up with the thread now lol. Oh and please stop arguing, thats taking up room for beautiful kicks in this thread!

Sup everyone! I just got caught up from page 25, whew!

I honestly didnt see much that caught my eye. But the things that did...

-Tyrekes "Reke Havoc 13" Logo is dope!!

-Terrence Williams rocking all red

-Gilbert Areans shoe swapping is fun to watch. Like homie said he should just wear his shoes from his own collection. Also im feeling his black UA kicks.

-I really wish UA would release those Brandon Jennings Prototypes. I was looking forward to them and UA let me down. BUT UA is doing a very fine job with everything else they have released so far.

-I havent seen Rip wear black kicks in a actually game since his high school days

-Am i the only one feeling the new Melo 7s? Last Melo i copped were the M3s and the M7s look promising imo

-Simply put Adidas last year >>>>>>>>>>>> Adidas this year. Those DRose kicks are garbage imo

-STATs Huaraches are B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

-Not a fan of those Zig Techs. BUT Reebok has struck gold with John Wall leading the way!

-Rudy Gays white/blue/yellow Hyperfuses are crazy hot!! Rondo and BRoy have the best CWs imo

Aye Bundy, i really appreciate those pictures of the earth. Im a nerd when it comes to stuff like that and astronomy! *Daps*

Now lets see if i can keep up with the thread now lol. Oh and please stop arguing, thats taking up room for beautiful kicks in this thread!

Back
Top Bottom