** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

I would buy those Ray Allen 2010 Teams in a heartbeat if theyr were to hit HOH!

How is Ray Allen still one of the top SGs in the league at 35 years old!? Dude is playing like a 25 year-old All-Star, and should def make his 10th All-Star game appearance this season if he keeps it up!

Rookies should be taking notes on his game and his shoes.

How is Ray Allen still one of the top SGs in the league at 35 years old!? Dude is playing like a 25 year-old All-Star, and should def make his 10th All-Star game appearance this season if he keeps it up!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I love that ignore user post button...

can we please get back to the thread
THANKS!   I just figured out how to do this....this thread is much better now...
everyone just go to the interact button under his user post information and select the drop-down for ignore user posts....works wonders...

THANKS!   I just figured out how to do this....this thread is much better now...
everyone just go to the interact button under his user post information and select the drop-down for ignore user posts....works wonders...

7c7583872b21b254f87a2ee9b78f2dcb-getty-103893508me019_boston_celti.jpg

Is Nike going to release this Rondo version  ?

Originally Posted by jmizzo

thank you, just did this also.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

thank you, just did this also.

roll.gif
 And THANK YOU! I didn't know that button existed. You know how you sometimes wonder if someone will be missed if they weren't around? I no longer have to wonder

BACK TO THE THREAD:

Anyone else notice the Heat wearing white/red/navy colored shoes?  Possibly for a USA/Veterans Day tribute?

roll.gif
 And THANK YOU! I didn't know that button existed. You know how you sometimes wonder if someone will be missed if they weren't around? I no longer have to wonder

BACK TO THE THREAD:

Anyone else notice the Heat wearing white/red/navy colored shoes?  Possibly for a USA/Veterans Day tribute?

Originally Posted by clkru

Jesus Shuttlesworth
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by clkru

Jesus Shuttlesworth
pimp.gif

does anyone know what baron davis was wearing before he went down? did li ning create a new shoe for him?

does anyone know what baron davis was wearing before he went down? did li ning create a new shoe for him?

it has more to do with playing time than anything else.love had a 23 point 24 rebound game against the lakers last nov 9th in 38 minutes.

it has more to do with playing time than anything else.love had a 23 point 24 rebound game against the lakers last nov 9th in 38 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom