** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

thanks for the updates once again bundy, anyway i agree with you on Kg's Anta's the black ones specifically

thanks for the updates once again bundy, anyway i agree with you on Kg's Anta's the black ones specifically

rondo's wearing his hyperfuse the regular way again. that pic where the tounge was down is kinda weird

rondo's wearing his hyperfuse the regular way again. that pic where the tounge was down is kinda weird

Ray's 2010 teams look nice.

Why did Wade change up his 2010s during the game? I swear he was wearing different pairs in the first and second halves. Both pairs were nice.

I don't like the colorblocking on Lebron's USA VIIIs. Just doesn't do it for me.

KG's Anta shoes look okay. I need to see more pics.

heelntoe wit my nyks wrote:
Most of the Nike's Gil has been wearing are older releases (as stated). They may have been free at one point with no other intention than for casual use but free ad space would be something given for a specific reason. There's no reason for Nike wanting to plug a Knicks colored Penny I retro from years back. Let's be logical.

The Rubio gif is not being 'honest or intelligent'.

Nothing you've stated speaks to logic, nor�reality.�The NBA and the players are involved in business.

How about this, is this intelligent enough for you  And no, he didn't touch Blake Griffin's foot.

From his closet?
mediaday_100927_6.jpg

Probably so...but..

...were the pures recently released as well?

Heat_Celtics_Basketball_2_3_t300.jpg

I don't know but, I'd say that many of you are victims of selective reasoning.

How much is Nike paying you all to protect the brand from fact then�honest opinion?�

Ray's 2010 teams look nice.

Why did Wade change up his 2010s during the game? I swear he was wearing different pairs in the first and second halves. Both pairs were nice.

I don't like the colorblocking on Lebron's USA VIIIs. Just doesn't do it for me.

KG's Anta shoes look okay. I need to see more pics.

Most of the Nike's Gil has been wearing are older releases (as stated). They may have been free at one point with no other intention than for casual use but free ad space would be something given for a specific reason. There's no reason for Nike wanting to plug a Knicks colored Penny I retro from years back. Let's be logical.

Nothing you've stated speaks to logic, nor�reality.�The NBA and the players are involved in business.

How about this, is this intelligent enough for you  And no, he didn't touch Blake Griffin's foot.

From his closet?
mediaday_100927_6.jpg

Probably so...but..

How much is Nike paying you all to protect the brand from fact then�honest opinion?�

Nat - You're beating a dead horse and your posts have become predictable. The Hyperize and the whole recent Hyper line in general has been discussed. Everyone knows they're crap. Many times you're preaching to the choir.....and it's obvious none of us paid for our opinions. Pick another foot to stand on as it were.

Selective reasoning? Haha. How about we use your 'mirror' comment against you. Kindly come up with a 'logical' explanation as to why Gil is wearing old shoes. Old Nike stock? You're not that ignorant, are you?

Your views and opinions may have been respected at one point but the problem is your trolling has far outweighed your contribution.

In regards to the free Nike stuff you receive. I'm curious. What do you do with it? Keep it?

Nat - You're beating a dead horse and your posts have become predictable. The Hyperize and the whole recent Hyper line in general has been discussed. Everyone knows they're crap. Many times you're preaching to the choir.....and it's obvious none of us paid for our opinions. Pick another foot to stand on as it were.

Selective reasoning? Haha. How about we use your 'mirror' comment against you. Kindly come up with a 'logical' explanation as to why Gil is wearing old shoes. Old Nike stock? You're not that ignorant, are you?

Your views and opinions may have been respected at one point but the problem is your trolling has far outweighed your contribution.

In regards to the free Nike stuff you receive. I'm curious. What do you do with it? Keep it?

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

How about this, is this intelligent enough for you� And no, he didn't touch Blake Griffin's foot.

From his closet?
mediaday_100927_6.jpg

Probably so...but..

everyone knows nate rocks w/e da hell he wants on da court.....how convenient that you leave out da 1000000's of times when nate wore YEARS old barkleys...

102048166.jpg

How about this, is this intelligent enough for you� And no, he didn't touch Blake Griffin's foot.

From his closet?
mediaday_100927_6.jpg

Probably so...but..

everyone knows nate rocks w/e da hell he wants on da court.....how convenient that you leave out da 1000000's of times when nate wore YEARS old barkleys...

102048166.jpg

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

1.That wasn't necessary. I stated to Bundy that I didn't know for sure where Gil got the shoes.
2. I don't mind being called a troll on this site, here is why. http://niketalk.com/topic/274401?page=2
3. I give it away, or if it really is bad......
6191696b6adf7d1863309991629d1eb100f8a1a5_r.jpg

It seems that none of you have mind of your own.

1.That wasn't necessary. I stated to Bundy that I didn't know for sure where Gil got the shoes.
2. I don't mind being called a troll on this site, here is why. http://niketalk.com/topic/274401?page=2
3. I give it away, or if it really is bad......
6191696b6adf7d1863309991629d1eb100f8a1a5_r.jpg

It seems that none of you have mind of your own.

Don't get all butthurt.
Assume much? What makes you think that you have that much power.....I mean you all are responding to ME.

Don't get all butthurt.
Assume much? What makes you think that you have that much power.....I mean you all are responding to ME.

Don't get all butthurt.

....and you're responding back. Just as you said. If you're gonna comment, you're gonna comment. Just as I am.

You seem righteous but only up to the point to where you will still accept free 'crap' from the very people you frown upon. Regardless of whether or not you give it (or flush it).

Don't get all butthurt.

....and you're responding back. Just as you said. If you're gonna comment, you're gonna comment. Just as I am.

You seem righteous but only up to the point to where you will still accept free 'crap' from the very people you frown upon. Regardless of whether or not you give it (or flush it).

Don't get all butthurt.

You can try and twist it anyway that you want! I said something against the Nike, then here comes captains save a swoosh to the rescue! Do you want to talk about being predictable? If I weren't making any sense, nobody would care about what I say, then my comments would be ignored. However, we know that this is not the case.

Carry on.

Don't get all butthurt.

You can try and twist it anyway that you want! I said something against the Nike, then here comes captains save a swoosh to the rescue! Do you want to talk about being predictable? If I weren't making any sense, nobody would care about what I say, then my comments would be ignored. However, we know that this is not the case.

Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom