** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

bundy9 wrote:

-Size 15, welcome back dude, haven't seen you round for a bit...no prob on the pics. Disagree with you though, I think I prefer Adi's lineup this year to last season...

Thank you! I've been working a lot and i try to get in the thread as much as possible. Kind of fun for me because i have more pics to look at while catching up. Anyway, this years Adidas just aren't doin it for me
laugh.gif

Also im a fan of Hasheem Tabeets Li Nings!
pimp.gif

bundy9 wrote:

-Size 15, welcome back dude, haven't seen you round for a bit...no prob on the pics. Disagree with you though, I think I prefer Adi's lineup this year to last season...

Thank you! I've been working a lot and i try to get in the thread as much as possible. Kind of fun for me because i have more pics to look at while catching up. Anyway, this years Adidas just aren't doin it for me
laugh.gif

Also im a fan of Hasheem Tabeets Li Nings!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by bundy9

Thanks for that "ignore" button thingy cuz "Tina" was really startin to become an irritant for real...
yea bundy, your welcome on that.. had to use that button on homie.

just keeps on going for no reason, so the best solution is to ignore dude.

pimp.gif
 for the ignore button
My boy just posted a thorough Lebron 8 sneaker reivew and we were talking about it. He said that some dude was hating on it, and that this dude has multiple screen names on NT, such as Coach Hubie and Miles Davis. He also said that a lot of NTers find him annoying and idiotic. I responded by saying "man, there's this annoying dude in the NBA Feet Thread just like that, his name is Nat Turner."

My friends says "yeah, that's the same guy."  

roll.gif

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by bundy9

Thanks for that "ignore" button thingy cuz "Tina" was really startin to become an irritant for real...
yea bundy, your welcome on that.. had to use that button on homie.

just keeps on going for no reason, so the best solution is to ignore dude.

pimp.gif
 for the ignore button
My boy just posted a thorough Lebron 8 sneaker reivew and we were talking about it. He said that some dude was hating on it, and that this dude has multiple screen names on NT, such as Coach Hubie and Miles Davis. He also said that a lot of NTers find him annoying and idiotic. I responded by saying "man, there's this annoying dude in the NBA Feet Thread just like that, his name is Nat Turner."

My friends says "yeah, that's the same guy."  

roll.gif

AROUND THE WEB
A shoe free agent, Arenas has been wearing different shoes for nearly every game this season. He's worn the Penny Hardaways, Under Armours, and an assortment of Jordans. Arenas will likely wear several shoes from legendary players, including Allen Iverson, over the course of the year. Nicekicks.com looked at his shoe selections -- Jordans -- from over the weekend.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/wizardsinsider/2010/11/is-it-finally-time-for-gilbert.html

Says nothing about some closet....
laugh.gif

AROUND THE WEB
A shoe free agent, Arenas has been wearing different shoes for nearly every game this season. He's worn the Penny Hardaways, Under Armours, and an assortment of Jordans. Arenas will likely wear several shoes from legendary players, including Allen Iverson, over the course of the year. Nicekicks.com looked at his shoe selections -- Jordans -- from over the weekend.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/wizardsinsider/2010/11/is-it-finally-time-for-gilbert.html

Says nothing about some closet....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom