** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

D-Rose's Adidas Crazy 8's are a great marketing move by Adidas. Shoe will catch the eyes and attention of everyone watching the game.

To take it a step forward, Adidas should fit all of their main guys in some Crazy 8 PE's when they're all playing on the same night... create some hype and noise about the brand. This could include the red/black ones for Rose up there,  a navy/red pair for Josh Smith,  a royal blue pair for Dwight (although I don't see too many big men wear this shoe), Billups with an Orange/blue pair, etc.

I'm excited to see if Nike/Jordan Brand send Amare and Melo some coordinated PEs. All orange, all blue, and mixes of the two.

That crazy8 cw is a part of the March Madness pack though and not specifically made for D Rose http://sneakernews.com/2011/02/22/adidas-crazy-8-march-madness-pack/ 
But him specifically asking to wear them for one game is 
pimp.gif

yeah i can't believe boston got rid of their bigs and their small. i mean, perkins just came back and erden is the backup big so @!! boston? i do not approve.

yeah i can't believe boston got rid of their bigs and their small. i mean, perkins just came back and erden is the backup big so @!! boston? i do not approve.

If Kobe is crazy he should bust out a pair of Crazy 8. Im sure Nike would fine him but Adidas Crazy 8 would probably sell out

If Kobe is crazy he should bust out a pair of Crazy 8. Im sure Nike would fine him but Adidas Crazy 8 would probably sell out

Originally Posted by KenJi714

lol....just for old time sake huh!? But yup I'm sure if he did, they'd sell out in a hot second! It's already a popular retro enough...that would just set it off even more!

Originally Posted by KenJi714

lol....just for old time sake huh!? But yup I'm sure if he did, they'd sell out in a hot second! It's already a popular retro enough...that would just set it off even more!

1tltgw.jpg
Yo Gerald guess what ?

110223_practice_03.jpg
GW : wsup mike ?
MJ: You @! getting traded cuz i might coming back

110223_practice_04.jpg
Gerald : Hold up is this a joke ? ...but ...but..
110223_practice_05.jpg
MJ: Nah your @% getting shipped
110223_practice_06.jpg
  :LOL

1tltgw.jpg
Yo Gerald guess what ?

110223_practice_03.jpg

110223_practice_04.jpg
110223_practice_05.jpg
110223_practice_06.jpg

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

1tltgw.jpg
Yo Gerald guess what ?

110223_practice_03.jpg

110223_practice_04.jpg
110223_practice_05.jpg
110223_practice_06.jpg

nice!! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

1tltgw.jpg
Yo Gerald guess what ?

110223_practice_03.jpg

110223_practice_04.jpg
110223_practice_05.jpg
110223_practice_06.jpg

nice!! 
laugh.gif

would love to be the bobcat's ball boy/water boy. Js top to bottom for free!
haha. I'd probably get the 2011s and 12s in different color. LOL

would love to be the bobcat's ball boy/water boy. Js top to bottom for free!
haha. I'd probably get the 2011s and 12s in different color. LOL

Back
Top Bottom