** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Jesus please let Miami break out the OG Home Uniforms on Sunday and have the Knicks wear those same jerseys from Melo's debut that game.

I got my mid 90s back!
pimp.gif

Jesus please let Miami break out the OG Home Uniforms on Sunday and have the Knicks wear those same jerseys from Melo's debut that game.

I got my mid 90s back!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zaydez

40ddf7d83be267e8bd90fda50ebadef4-getty-103882366ct018_milwaukee_bu.jpg
Going with the USA jersey number over the usual #1 huh..
Pretty sure #1 is already taken on the Knicks
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Also, Billups entered the NBA wearing #4 with his first teams at Boston, Toronto and Denver. Think he may have worn #4 in college as well.

Originally Posted by zaydez

40ddf7d83be267e8bd90fda50ebadef4-getty-103882366ct018_milwaukee_bu.jpg
Going with the USA jersey number over the usual #1 huh..
Pretty sure #1 is already taken on the Knicks
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Also, Billups entered the NBA wearing #4 with his first teams at Boston, Toronto and Denver. Think he may have worn #4 in college as well.

WOW at that Celtics trade!!!! The Thuder just got major!!!! Acquiring Nazr Mohammed, Kendrick Perkins and Nate Robinson, For Jeff Green, Kristic and DJ White and Mo Pete!...Why Boston, Why!!!!????

WOW at that Celtics trade!!!! The Thuder just got major!!!! Acquiring Nazr Mohammed, Kendrick Perkins and Nate Robinson, For Jeff Green, Kristic and DJ White and Mo Pete!...Why Boston, Why!!!!????

I just read about that too bundy!
Thunder are going to be a problem!
that's what they needed someone downlow that doesn't care at all in perkins and a backup pg/sg in Robinson

that's what they needed someone downlow that doesn't care at all in perkins and a backup pg/sg in Robinson

Via DimeMag

adidas-Crazy-8.jpg

If you watched the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game last Friday, you might have noticed my man Justin Bieber rockin’ a bright yellow colorway of the adidas Crazy 8 as he took home MVP honors. (If not, click here.) Tonight against the Heat, Derrick Rose will lace up the Crazy 8 as well for one night only. Check ‘em out:
As you can imagine, the Crazy 8 (which was originally Kobe Bryant’s signature shoe the adidas KB8) has remained an iconic shoe since it launched in 1997. From what we hear, once D-Rose learned adidas would re-issue the shoe this year, he specifically asked to wear the red/black/white colorway for one home game this season. Tonight is that game.

Source: http://dimemag.com/2011/0...zy-8-for-one-night-only/

Via DimeMag

adidas-Crazy-8.jpg

If you watched the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game last Friday, you might have noticed my man Justin Bieber rockin’ a bright yellow colorway of the adidas Crazy 8 as he took home MVP honors. (If not, click here.) Tonight against the Heat, Derrick Rose will lace up the Crazy 8 as well for one night only. Check ‘em out:
As you can imagine, the Crazy 8 (which was originally Kobe Bryant’s signature shoe the adidas KB8) has remained an iconic shoe since it launched in 1997. From what we hear, once D-Rose learned adidas would re-issue the shoe this year, he specifically asked to wear the red/black/white colorway for one home game this season. Tonight is that game.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Yup that position was their biggest deficiency and to get Perk and Nazr Mohammed as a reliable back up...is great! Sam Presti did wonders to acquire these guys....Great Move! I've been on the OKC Bandwagon this year, and this solidifies that.... Not sure what Danny Ainge was thinking! Really not a good move imo for Boston! Didn't he not see why the Lakers won last year!

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Yup that position was their biggest deficiency and to get Perk and Nazr Mohammed as a reliable back up...is great! Sam Presti did wonders to acquire these guys....Great Move! I've been on the OKC Bandwagon this year, and this solidifies that.... Not sure what Danny Ainge was thinking! Really not a good move imo for Boston! Didn't he not see why the Lakers won last year!

lol agreed, gives my lakers a better chance lol.... i think they're just trying to make salary room (BOS)
i dont know about the portland trade though... eah i'm a fan of both, shoot me lol. raised in portland so yeah
just happend to grow to like the lakers. but yeah wallace to portland will be interesting

OKC though.... they just got big and I'm super excited.
that team is just fun to watch

lol agreed, gives my lakers a better chance lol.... i think they're just trying to make salary room (BOS)
i dont know about the portland trade though... eah i'm a fan of both, shoot me lol. raised in portland so yeah
just happend to grow to like the lakers. but yeah wallace to portland will be interesting

OKC though.... they just got big and I'm super excited.
that team is just fun to watch

Originally Posted by bundy9

Via DimeMag

adidas-Crazy-8.jpg

pimp.gif

my n'

Originally Posted by bundy9

Via DimeMag

adidas-Crazy-8.jpg

pimp.gif

my n'

D-Rose's Adidas Crazy 8's are a great marketing move by Adidas. Shoe will catch the eyes and attention of everyone watching the game.

To take it a step forward, Adidas should fit all of their main guys in some Crazy 8 PE's when they're all playing on the same night... create some hype and noise about the brand. This could include the red/black ones for Rose up there,  a navy/red pair for Josh Smith,  a royal blue pair for Dwight (although I don't see too many big men wear this shoe), Billups with an Orange/blue pair, etc.

I'm excited to see if Nike/Jordan Brand send Amare and Melo some coordinated PEs. All orange, all blue, and mixes of the two.

Back
Top Bottom