** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by 2Nick3

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by JLking

Not feelin  those laker shoes at all, looked silly with the uni's and everyone courtside looking like they wearin snot rags on their feet 
sick.gif
sounds like someone's salty
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not at all you couldnt pay me to wear a bryant sig shoe, but apart from that the lime green look is foolish. nate robinson already did this in the dunk comp a couple a yrs back.

ill be coppin the lebron 8 xmas shoe cus red is a decent color to match up and i like the shoe, not too big on lebron but at least hes original!
He's original? Because he wears red shoes and green laces on x-mas?
roll.gif

No his game is original, Bryants game is like some bad jordan bootleg tape from the 90s he should just join JB and wear retro jordans at least then his game would match the quality of kicks

Not feelin  those laker shoes at all, looked silly with the uni's and everyone courtside looking like they wearin snot rags on their feet 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not at all you couldnt pay me to wear a bryant sig shoe, but apart from that the lime green look is foolish. nate robinson already did this in the dunk comp a couple a yrs back.

ill be coppin the lebron 8 xmas shoe cus red is a decent color to match up and i like the shoe, not too big on lebron but at least hes original!
roll.gif

No his game is original, Bryants game is like some bad jordan bootleg tape from the 90s he should just join JB and wear retro jordans at least then his game would match the quality of kicks

Originally Posted by nimhet

how is Bibby or Juwan Howard still on Team Jordan? They should get Blake Griffin

I second that!!!  Blake Griffin will make the jumpman fly...literally

Originally Posted by nimhet

how is Bibby or Juwan Howard still on Team Jordan? They should get Blake Griffin

I second that!!!  Blake Griffin will make the jumpman fly...literally

sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are you ok? You seem kind of mad about something.

sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are you ok? You seem kind of mad about something.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how is Griffin not getting any PE's? is he not signed with Nike?
exactly what i was thinking, at least he should get some PE Hyperfuse or something

Originally Posted by Zyzz

how is Griffin not getting any PE's? is he not signed with Nike?
exactly what i was thinking, at least he should get some PE Hyperfuse or something

-Christmas day kicks were all amazing

-Mo Williams Hyperfuses are dope (I still hate his guts tho)

-Mike Bibby is still JB because he's a OG JB member. Now they need to get rid of McDyess,Ju Howard,Bobby Simmons,DJ Augustin! Blake Griffin would be a good look on JB

-Hasheem's Li Nings are sick!

Question, if you were a rookie coming into the leauge and u had offers from UA & Li Ning, who would you sign with?

-Mike Bibby is still JB because he's a OG JB member. Now they need to get rid of McDyess,Ju Howard,Bobby Simmons,DJ Augustin! Blake Griffin would be a good look on JB

Question, if you were a rookie coming into the leauge and u had offers from UA & Li Ning, who would you sign with?

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

UA without a doubt

UA without a doubt

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

UA without a doubt
even Li Ning could offer MORE money ?
at the end of the day, i wear the shoes because i got paid for my trouble, not necessarily because i like it
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom