NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I just didn't see enough perimeter skills at all form D.Will to see a smooth transition to the 3.  I'm sure with time he can do it provided he can shoot but in terms of being able to put it on the floor and make a move not right now at least.

THIS.

and if the cavs and Twolves 2 teams who have PF's already didnt have the top 2 picks would we even be talking about Dwill playing SF?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I just didn't see enough perimeter skills at all form D.Will to see a smooth transition to the 3.  I'm sure with time he can do it provided he can shoot but in terms of being able to put it on the floor and make a move not right now at least.

THIS.

and if the cavs and Twolves 2 teams who have PF's already didnt have the top 2 picks would we even be talking about Dwill playing SF?

If Kanter falls to my Wizards then that would be perfect. If not we need to take a chance on one of those other foreign players. We can draft a sure thing at 18 but with the number 6 pick we need to take a risk.

If Kanter falls to my Wizards then that would be perfect. If not we need to take a chance on one of those other foreign players. We can draft a sure thing at 18 but with the number 6 pick we need to take a risk.

/\ But how is being 6'7 a bad thing for being a tweener at the 3/2. I could see if was a tweener at the 4/3 spot. But for the 3/2...6'7 is adequate height.

/\ But how is being 6'7 a bad thing for being a tweener at the 3/2. I could see if was a tweener at the 4/3 spot. But for the 3/2...6'7 is adequate height.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Kanter stood up the Jazz, Raptors and Bucks when he was supposed to interview for them.

laugh.gif

Dude doing everything in his power to drop to #6
laugh.gif

Dude really wants to play for the Wiz. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

How many "sure things" are there ever at 18? Very few, and this draft is garbage.

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

How many "sure things" are there ever at 18? Very few, and this draft is garbage.

D-Will is a ball player period.  The leap he made in his game from HS to freshman year and then freshman year to sophomore year were astounding.  He's only going to get better.  People putting way too much stock into his height, which at 6'9 with shoes and a 7'2 wingspan and his athletic ability is not a problem.  

D-Will is a ball player period.  The leap he made in his game from HS to freshman year and then freshman year to sophomore year were astounding.  He's only going to get better.  People putting way too much stock into his height, which at 6'9 with shoes and a 7'2 wingspan and his athletic ability is not a problem.  

Not saying their the same guy, but all the talk about D-Will is starting to remind me of Turner last year in a way...

Back
Top Bottom