NBA Draft Thread 2011

Not saying their the same guy, but all the talk about D-Will is starting to remind me of Turner last year in a way...

How do you feel about Talor Battle of Penn State? I only ask because i would like some unbiased opinions because he is one of my close friends. He averaged 20 points, 4 rebounds, and 3 assists this year.

How do you feel about Talor Battle of Penn State? I only ask because i would like some unbiased opinions because he is one of my close friends. He averaged 20 points, 4 rebounds, and 3 assists this year.

Marshon Brooks will be the best 2-guard to come out of this draft class.

If Washington found a way to trade their 6/18 to Utah for their 3, Brooks at 18 would be an AMAZING fit for the Jazz at the 2

Marshon Brooks will be the best 2-guard to come out of this draft class.

If Washington found a way to trade their 6/18 to Utah for their 3, Brooks at 18 would be an AMAZING fit for the Jazz at the 2

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Kanter stood up the Jazz, Raptors and Bucks when he was supposed to interview for them.

laugh.gif

Dude doing everything in his power to drop to #6
laugh.gif

hopefully he drops to #8

I do not understand how Derrick Williams is anything but a PF or how Kawhi is anything but a SF.

I do not understand how Derrick Williams is anything but a PF or how Kawhi is anything but a SF.

I've heard Marshon Brooks is a chucker who doesn't play any defense but it it's hard to ignore physical tools.

I really, really can't understand the appeal behind Brandon Knight...I don't even think he is going to be a bust but I just have a hard time seeing anything other than a, Ben Gordon, Jrue Holiday clone, Id much much rather take the risk on Biyombo, Katner, or Valancunias. We need toughness and defense inside so bad it's crazy.

I've heard Marshon Brooks is a chucker who doesn't play any defense but it it's hard to ignore physical tools.

I really, really can't understand the appeal behind Brandon Knight...I don't even think he is going to be a bust but I just have a hard time seeing anything other than a, Ben Gordon, Jrue Holiday clone, Id much much rather take the risk on Biyombo, Katner, or Valancunias. We need toughness and defense inside so bad it's crazy.

Marshon was not a chucker. Did not play defense, but nobody on Providence was asked to do so.

Marshon was not a chucker. Did not play defense, but nobody on Providence was asked to do so.

What's wrong with being a "Jrue Holiday"? I'm sure whoever picks him would be happy if he produces like Jrue on both ends of the floor

What's wrong with being a "Jrue Holiday"? I'm sure whoever picks him would be happy if he produces like Jrue on both ends of the floor

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

So you'd rather have the likes of Saer Sene or Tskitishvili vs. Gordon & Holiday? 

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

So you'd rather have the likes of Saer Sene or Tskitishvili vs. Gordon & Holiday? 

Back
Top Bottom