NBA Draft Lottery Thread - 5/19. ESPN.

I'm happy that the Clippers won Griffin. They always have the worst luck...but yeah they better not try to deal the pick away or anything. They should tryto deal away Z-Bo now. For anything...

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by SHUGES

6dv343.jpg

b3lwyo.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These female reporters are slept on
pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ the Knicks

Grizzlies finally get some luck. I really believe since the Clippers have Kaman, Jordan, Randolph, Camby and Thornton that they would be willing to make sometype of deal for Griffin to the Grizzlies. If they're still rumored to try and trade Baron Davis back to GSW, then they can get Rubio. If not, we can takeRubio and I'm good.
pimp.gif

Damn the Clips got rewarded for tanking it the whole season.

Looks like Thabeet is going #3.

The Grizz will probably pull a trade, they've drafted enough PG's who can't shoot.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by jumpman23000

Don't the bulls get OKC's pick for the Thabo trade?
Oh %%%+ ...

I forgot .

Does this still hold truth ?
Oklahoma City owns three first round picks in the 2009 NBA draft. The Thunder holds the rights to its own pick, the Denver Nuggets pick acquired in the Johan Petro trade and the San Antonio Spurs pick received in the Kurt Thomas deal. Chicago will get the least favorable of the Denver and San Antonio picks.

Nope, sorry.

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=3536

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by heat23

I have a feeling the Clips will win the lottery

same here. and they'll screw it up and clipperize the poor player they draft and he'll become a star elsewhere.

poor blake griffen you deserve better my man, you deserve better. you might catch some heat for it in the short term but follow john elway, eli manning,danny ferry, and steve francis as examples. it will be in the best interest for your career.

Eric Gordon & Blake Griffin together
pimp.gif
I'm gonna have to watch even more clippers games next year

Back
Top Bottom