NBA Draft Lottery Thread - 5/19. ESPN.

Pretty good turnout at the winners club

Good to see the nets ticket reps pushing our GREAT chances at the top picks. LOL

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by heat23

I have a feeling the Clips will win the lottery

same here. and they'll screw it up and clipperize the poor player they draft and he'll become a star elsewhere.
Not going to happen. The only time I can remember the Clippers coming up with the # 1 spot when there was a consensus first pick like Griffinthis year was when they got Danny Manning back in around 1988. I don't think that's changing this year. I'm thinking #3 for the Clips. I havefaith that they'll get something solid. They've actually been drafting pretty well under Dunleavy -- for the most part.

Michael Olowokandi
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That Korolov pick in 2005 really set the Clippers back (along with Livingston's knee injury).

Why Dunleavy gave him a promise two weeks before the actual Draft we'll never know.

rubio has crazy talent but hes gotta get stronger. hes already got good size though and hes still growing into his body. somebody said he looks like pistolpete and he really does lol

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I hope and pray that the Knicks get the first pick.

e6535535e4baa366c411256cd1b03926d4f6bf8.gif
stern, for the love of the nba and your money hoarding greedy bastards, please rig it for the knicks
Come on Knicks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I would LOVE to see OKC pull the #1.
pimp.gif

Griffin, Green, Durant, Westbrook.
eek.gif
When it became clear Griffin will go #1, the first thing I thought of is that the lottery will be rigged for OKC this year so Griffin'scollege fan base can stay with him, just like the "coincidence" that Cleveland won it the year Bron came out.

Back
Top Bottom