NBA Draft Lottery Thread - 5/19. ESPN.

Originally Posted by Digger85

i gotta good feeling about my knicks tonight. hopefully we can pull a chicago. i mean, we are due...right?
ohwell.gif

No they aren't... Stern has already rigged it for y'all once and that's all you deserve!!!

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

1242708102008.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good Times!!!
pimp.gif

Rubio aiin't gonna dominate from day 1, dude is just another Euro with potential.

He has a lot of work to do if he wants to be a great player.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Proshares, I'll be cheering Rubio, too.
laugh.gif

From the looks of this thread and others we may be the only two.

Hell they may start throwing @@!! at us.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

as a knicks fan if we dont get the #1...i'd rather we get thabeet. we need a big man who can block shots. thabeet just needs to add weight
Thabeet is the LAST person we need on the team. With D'Antoni's system, it shows that you dont need a 7'0 center but a agile, athleticPF type ala STAT
'

1. Washington
2. Memphis
3. OKC
4. Sac-Town
5. Clippers
6. Knicks
7. Minnesota

had to put Washington first.. forgot about to the Obama factor .. I mean, Chicago did get Rose
nerd.gif

LOL @ the D'Antoni GIF....I swear dude is a gump $%*@* for passing turning down Chicago.

OJ deserves to play with a big man down low...even tho we all know he's gone once that rookie contract up. Wanna see either them or Wash end up with thattop pick...

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

*places small wager on the Warriors getting the number one pick.*
laugh.gif
isnt that the truth?...but then again if the warriors didhave a high pick theyd prob pick a bust anyways

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Rubi is a guy who has a lot of potential but he needs to work at it, he is not coming into this league and dominating from day 1.

Anyone who chooses him 1st is an idiot, hope the Knicks get lucky this year for a change.

They'll have the 6th pick.
I thought it was 8th?

or am I wrong and I have been saying 8th pick like an a-hole in all my posts and no one's correcting me??
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I hope Griffin ends up in Indiana, Phoenix, or Washington.

Thabeet would fit in great in OKC. That lineup would be insane.

Back
Top Bottom