NBA Draft Lottery Thread - 5/19. ESPN.

c'mon Wizards!

The sad thing is, I know they wont get the #1 pick. Then the worst part will be watching them pass on James Harden.
frown.gif

Of all the talks of fixes in the NBA this is the one that isn't. They have a rep from each team in the room to examine the balls and watch the process...If it was fixed Portland would have never won it over Boston.

Originally Posted by HighRiser07

Call me crazy, but i'd like to see the Knicks fortune change for once.
laugh.gif

If they got top 3, who would Walsh select??
nerd.gif
i prefer they get number 1 pick or number 8....i don't want rubio in nyc
nerd.gif

Well if we do end up with a to 3 pick and we do select him and we all are at the draft I'll be the one cheering Rubio
laugh.gif

And when that draft simulator came out do you know how many times I had to do it to get the Knicks at #1? I wasted about 45 minutes at work just clicked Re-Do.

Ne body else think Rubio's overrated, I watched him alot Im still not impressed. He'll get killed in the league.

Originally Posted by JCaliber31

Ne body else think Rubio's overrated, I watched him alot Im still not impressed. He'll get killed in the league.

why do you think that?

Originally Posted by JCaliber31

Don't resurrect that mutilated horse.

is Rubio that kid they were talking about born in 1990? I just caught something on ESPN when they weretalking about international players
nvm just looked on youtube. he reminds me of some of the white boys i played with in high school. looks promising imo

Rubi is a guy who has a lot of potential but he needs to work at it, he is not coming into this league and dominating from day 1.

Anyone who chooses him 1st is an idiot, hope the Knicks get lucky this year for a change.

They'll have the 6th pick.

Dudes are so against foreign players.

Rubio is like 17 and a top talent in the world. These scouts don't get paid for nothing.

Proshares, I'll be cheering Rubio, too.
laugh.gif

given a few years he might be up there with the elite passing guards judging from some of these tapes i'm watching.
i can already see the Nash comparisons coming

I am going to the Nets season ticket Draft party tonight (really, last year it was an actual party during the draft, now I am going to one for the pick, freefood and booze ftw though)

Hoping for one of the top three with 1 of course being blake.

If we are two or three, I want thabeet.

7'3, defensive player, that can rebound. Put him with Brook and we will have a frontline with Devin for years.

Will report with the other 5 fans at the party later.

I'm not even excited for this draft, I do wanna see how some of these international players do. but other than that there really isn't anyone comingfrom college that I'm just excited to see in the NBA

Imagine Rubio down the line in D'Antoni's offense. Dude will be averaging like 15 AST per.
laugh.gif

I won't get my hopes up, though. I need to watch some youtube videos or something to get to know these players.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by HighRiser07

Call me crazy, but i'd like to see the Knicks fortune change for once.
laugh.gif

If they got top 3, who would Walsh select??
nerd.gif
i prefer they get number 1 pick or number 8....i don't want rubio in nyc
nerd.gif
lol, Like the Knicks can't draft Rubio w/ the #1 pick.

as a knicks fan if we dont get the #1...i'd rather we get thabeet. we need a big man who can block shots. thabeet just needs to add weight

Back
Top Bottom