NBA Draft Lottery Thread - 5/19. ESPN.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I hope and pray that the Knicks get the first pick.

e6535535e4baa366c411256cd1b03926d4f6bf8.gif
stern, for the love of the nba and your money hoarding greedy bastards, please rig it for the knicks

Originally Posted by Al3xis

BJennings3: Most Important thing about the Draft/NBA, Get on a TEAM that fits your game and kill those 3yrs and GET THAT Big 2nd contract!

*goes back to hating on him*

just happy to know Walsh won't even think about drafting him.
indifferent.gif

Call me crazy, but i'd like to see the Knicks fortune change for once.
laugh.gif

If they got top 3, who would Walsh select??
nerd.gif

I hope Sacramento gets the #2 pick so we can get Rubio because I know if we get the first pick we wont pass on Griffin, and I don't want Griffin.

I'll be refreshing my phone every 5 minutes while I'm at work. What time will the order be actually announced? 530?

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Ah the annual Timberwolves get bent over night
eyes.gif

Been in the lottery 12 times since they came into the league. Never once moved up higher than their ping pong position. Never once picked higher than 3rd.

Bring it on
pimp.gif
Kevin Love will be team's rep this year
smokin.gif
it's our year!!!!!
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Got my fingers x'd that the Wiz get that #1....Blake would bring a lot to the team. Don't know how much he'll help in the W/L column, but he'd be a nice addition
I hope the Wiz get it too!

The Big 4 in DC!

If you believe in Jinxing don't click my spoiler....

i don't believe in Bad Luck so....
Spoiler [+]
bgcopyi.jpg
pimp.gif

There are a lot of good players coming out. You can't deny that allen.
to me, there isn't.

Steph Curry went from late round 1 type talent to top 10 talent in a year largely due to the draft class.

DeJuan Blair is normally a fringe first round pick, this year he can go top 20.

DaJuan Summers should not even be drafted, he may go end of round 1.

If I'm a team, do I want to take Earl Clark, Gerald Henderson, Chase Budinger, etc in the top 15? Not ideally.

and so on..

As a basketball fan I really do hope Rubio lands with the Knicks, it would be cool to see him in that offense.

As a Raptor fan I pray we get Harden.

Just look at Demar DeRozan...he was mediocre the entire season until the tournaments started and now he's back in the discussion as a top 5-8 pick.

I wouldn't even use a top 10-15 pick on him.

How do you NOT wan't to take Earl in the top 15 Allen?

Well, how is he NOT a top 15 talent, regardless of talent around him?

Ju' can't be serious.
BJennings3: Most Important thing about the Draft/NBA, Get on a TEAM that fits your game and kill those 3yrs and GET THAT Big 2nd contract!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where did he say that at?

Originally Posted by dland24

^PLease tell me that this isnt the first time you have seen that?
It isn't, I just forgot about it since it's an avy that rarely made any appearance on NT after the draft. Plus the fact that it was HTTBthat had it saved and posted it just made it that more laughable.

i got a feeling OKC is gonna win this and get blake

on a side note, this draft may turn out to be decent. griffin is a sure thing, and the next tier could all flop or be stars IMO (Clark, thabeet, harden,jennings, derozen, hill)

It's gonna be crazy if OKC get's the first pick, but I don't think even Stern will do that.

On a side note, I really think Earl is gonna actually work on his game in the NBA. And don't know how true it is, but I heard from a few different peoplehe was already rollin' a Bentley in the Ville a few weeks ago.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

There are a lot of good players coming out. You can't deny that allen.
to me, there isn't.

Steph Curry went from late round 1 type talent to top 10 talent in a year largely due to the draft class.

DeJuan Blair is normally a fringe first round pick, this year he can go top 20.

DaJuan Summers should not even be drafted, he may go end of round 1.

If I'm a team, do I want to take Earl Clark, Gerald Henderson, Chase Budinger, etc in the top 15? Not ideally.

and so on..

All good points.

But I dunno. I just think a lot of these guys will develop nicely and become solid players in the L.

Oh and btw, I think Steph would have gone pretty high in any draft class.

I don't think the "weakness" of this draft is what's making him a top 10 pick.

It's the lottery picks that make this draft weak in my eyes.

I think the majority will have solid careers, but they won't contribute the way a "usual" top 10 pick should/would.

it would be crazy if PHX stole the #1 and paired Blake with STAT, otherwise I don't care because the "top" teams don't even get airtime...youwill only see top rookies if you have league pass or on the highlights

i gotta good feeling about my knicks tonight. hopefully we can pull a chicago. i mean, we are due...right?
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom