NBA Banned Weezy and he claims to beat the breaks of Bosh wife...Is this real life?

lol @ this thread, I don't think marrying a ***** is unique to Bosh. I'm sure at least 90 percent of the entertainment industry are married to women who got passed around Hollywood before hitting the jackpot.

The only loser in all of this is Lil Wayne, deservingly so.

weezy is super wack. glad he is banned. he always looked like an idiot sitting on the floor with his zebra pants

lol @ this thread, I don't think marrying a ***** is unique to Bosh. I'm sure at least 90 percent of the entertainment industry are married to women who got passed around Hollywood before hitting the jackpot.

The only loser in all of this is Lil Wayne, deservingly so.

I disagree.

Its totally different marring somebody like J.Lo or even Kim Kardashian than a regular jump.

This this this.

I'm a regular dude and I'm not marrying a broad Lil Wayne has smashed unless she got bread.

Marriage is totally different than making her your main or even getting her pregnant. She can take half that dude bread and she was busting it open for Wayne.

A jump is a jump at the end of the day though. It doesn't matter if she got bread or what level of celebrity she has.

Kim K is like the queen of jumps. That's who they look up to.

JLo is a goddess. Don't you dare say anything about her.

Ha! Wayne having a tantrum because he can't pay thousands of dollars to go watch a sport he doesn't play...

Cue Carl Thomas "Emotional".

Last edited:
Whats wayne gonna do once his time is up?

I don't think hes going to be able to handle it.

This this this.

I'm a regular dude and I'm not marrying a broad Lil Wayne has smashed unless she got bread.

Marriage is totally different than making her your main or even getting her pregnant. She can take half that dude bread and she was busting it open for Wayne.

A jump is a jump at the end of the day though. It doesn't matter if she got bread or what level of celebrity she has.

Kim K is like the queen of jumps. That's who they look up to.

JLo is a goddess. Don't you dare say anything about her.

J.Lo was a jump in the industry that blew up.

Jumps like the one Bosh married treat dating like a career which is how Wayne beat that **** up.

That's different than a broad that just likes ****.

Jumps like the one Bosh married treat dating like a career which is how Wayne beat that **** up.

roll.gif

Lets ignore the fact that J.Lo can sing, dance , and entertain.
No she can't. Like Shakira, she's known for her dancing not her vocals.

:rofl:

Lets ignore the fact that J.Lo can sing, dance , and entertain.

What the hell you think J.Lo was doing in between In Living Color and becoming a star?

Getting smashed by dudes in the industry.

Come on now, are saying if you have talent you can't be a jumpoff?

I'd like to catch the fade with Wayne just because

I'm convinced dude cant throw his hands from the tantrums he throws

I disagree.

Its totally different marring somebody like J.Lo or even Kim Kardashian than a regular jump.

Clearly, but most people in the league are married to JLO and Kim. They are either married to their high school sweet heart or a jump.

Last edited:
I disagree.

Clearly, but most people in the league are married to JLO and Kim. They are either married to their high school sweet heart or a jump.

See J.Lo and Kim have bread. When they chose they aren't choosing so they don't have to get a job.

Its different man.

Last edited:
See J.Lo and Kim have bread. When they chose they aren't choosing so they don't have to get a job.

Its different man.

WTH are you arguing right now? Clearly they aren't, I was referring to who male athletes marry, why the hell are you looking at this from the perspective of JLO and Kim. Most male athletes aren't married to JLOs and Kims.

^Seriously doe, both of yall are making assumptions. Yall don't know whos married to who and what that person's doing, outside of the "reality wives", of course.

Its different man.

WTH are you arguing right now? Clearly they aren't, I was referring to who male athletes marry, why the hell are you looking at this from the perspective of JLO and Kim. Most male athletes aren't married to JLOs and Kims.

Bro two posts up you said most dudes in the league are married to J.Lo or Kim WTH are you talking about?

^Seriously doe, both of yall are making assumptions. Yall don't know whos married to who and what that person's doing, outside of the "reality wives", of course.

Maybe I've been watching too much basketball wives and real housewives of Atlanta :smh:

Last edited:
That'a exactly what I'm NOT saying. J.Lo has talent, and she's a J.O (or was). But she didn't get famous by sucking dudes off. She probably met people by doing so, which gave her the opportunities to showcase her talents. Keyword "probably".

This girl , along with KimK have absolutely NO talent. And everybody knows they slept with multiple people to get to where they are. Big difference.

But Kim K and em were rich BEFORE they became jumpoffs so she don't really count either. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom