NBA Banned Weezy and he claims to beat the breaks of Bosh wife...Is this real life?

Such a female move putting Bosh's wife out there like that. Wayne has been a clown for years, but this solidified his stupidity. And watch these brain-washed saps of my generation eat this mess up and praise Wayne for his shenanigans. 

Funny thing is the little turd is a hypocrite.

I remember him crying when he was butthurt at Peter Rosenberg off that niki minaj starships comment at summer jam He was saying something along the lines of "she's a female I never disrespect females and would never disrespect females" yet he's airing bosh's wife out like that.

He's alienated 2 NBA teams off his little baby behavior in less then 1 year lmao.

Bosh isn't going to do it but I wish he would release a statement along the lines of "Im not going to take the opinion of someone who wouldn't pop off without the safety of his bodyguards or entourage seriously and that for all the fruity talk about me, at least their isn't a pic of me kissing my "daddy" all over the interwebz"

bosh fault for marrying a known south florida groupie

**** happened before he got married and rappers love insinuating that they've messed w/ an athletes wife at some point or another.....whether its directly or subliminally

still foul though

mean.gif

Last edited:

I agree, that's on him for marrying a jump that got around like that.

However it still doesn't take away from the fact that Wayne wouldn't pop off like that without the safety of his bodyguards or entourage and that's what makes him look like a clown.

Last edited:

**** happened before he got married and rappers love insinuating that they've messed w/ an athletes wife at some point or another.....whether its directly or subliminally

still foul though
[rule]
mean.gif

Funny thing is, I heard Tom Joyner(showing my age, here) talking about her this morning. They were making it seem like she blatantly married him for the money. Possible sponsor???

"And I would say these **** names, but then I would be snitchin" - Tunchi

Last edited:
This lebron and wade hate towards Wayne is actually tuning me into a Mia fan, and I root for OKC, that's saying a lot

what i dont get is how wayne is a lakers fan but yet he goes to almost every heat game? i know you live their but still dont even go to those games

This lebron and wade hate towards Wayne is actually tuning me into a Mia fan, and I root for OKC, that's saying a lot

I've been anti heat for god knows how long with the exception being when they play the celtics but Wayne is making them look like the good guys here.

I really wish someone would go at him the way 50 went at ja rule with similar results.

Bosh is the ultimate whipping boy :lol:

Wayne is a clown though. Definition of an attention w***e.

I don't know why he thinks he's a skateboarder either. It's clearly not the sport for him. Looks so uncoordinated and unnatural on a board.

Last edited:

still foul though
mean.gif
Funny thing is, I heard Tom Joyner(showing my age, here) talking about her this morning. They were making it seem like she blatantly married him for the money. Possible sponsor???
She did. Not trying to turn this into Salon Talk, but there are plenty of sites out there that detail how she got down and only looked for people that had a significant amount of money. Bosh's decision making when it comes to wives is questionable at best. This is the second whom of which that isn't a good look.

^ the vid is like the third or fourth post

Should Bosh be affected at all though?
i wouldn't want anything lil wayne put his penis in.

You a lie, corny as he is, he took down some bad joints.

NBA money >>>>>>>>>>>>>> rapper money

there should be no reason why bosh couldn't get himself a broad that wasn't ran thru by lil wayne.

This this this.

I'm a regular dude and I'm not marrying a broad Lil Wayne has smashed unless she got bread.

Marriage is totally different than making her your main or even getting her pregnant. She can take half that dude bread and she was busting it open for Wayne.

Im from cincy didn't know Bosh chick was from the area. It's funny because Wayne got a chick pregnant couple years back that lived a few miles away from me lol.

I don't see why this is such a shock to you OP.
All of these celebs pass around the same girls, especially rappers and basketball players.
If i was a celeb, i wouldn't even get married lol.

Lil Wayne should kill himself, especially after he made that verse about Emmet Till.

Seriously the emmet till line was too much man. so disrespectful on so many levels

still foul though
mean.gif
You listen to Tom Joyner champ............SMH.  j/k.

wayne gonna start attending hockey gms to fill his time
dude tweeting about skate rinks and shooting pucks

Hopefully one of the hockey players blades come off during the game and take his head off like a Kung Lao fatality

Glad he got banned. She should be banned for stupidity also for that Emmitt Till line too :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom