NBA Banned Weezy and he claims to beat the breaks of Bosh wife...Is this real life?

She looks like she tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch Lucky Charms  
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Man I love CTC. If I found a chick that tasted like that..wife status

His music has been **** for 5-6 years, but I respect that he doesn't give a ****...it's such a breath of fresh air.
I'm not really a Wayne hater but how is it a breath of fresh air? 

Seems like no one gives a **** in 2013. No one has for years. 

I mean wasn't Wayne starting chants "Eff the nba" and "eff the heat"

He should get banned for acting a fool. Normal people would get kicked out for that...so he should too. But good for him for outing bosh. The heat going out of their way to ban him from every NBA game? Thats OD.

Either way i don't think anyone even cares. I still don't like Waynes music....i still think Bosh is some sort of Prehistoric homosexual type...and i still think Bosh's wife is a gold digger.

He didn't even get kicked out of that Heat/Lakers game. The Heat said he chose to leave on his own. Probably came up and told him he would have to calm down and behave or leave, and he chose to leave.

^ the vid is like the third or fourth post

Should Bosh be affected at all though?

Last edited:

Drake doing his best to distance himself from the situation

Lil Wayne screaming *** the NBA and *** LeBron at a Beats By Dre sponsored NBA All-Star party :nerd: .... I wouldn't be surprised if Beats by Dre terminated whatever endorsement deal he had with them

Maybe this is the start of trend, Wayne getting banned from all public events :pimp:

That's foul for him to put Bosh out there like that though, but when you mad, you gotta tell em why you mad, son.

He's just trying to get any attention he can, no matter how sad he looks in the process. He's an embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom