NBA Banned Weezy and he claims to beat the breaks of Bosh wife...Is this real life?

I woulda banned him the day he showed up to a game in snowboard boots...
alien.gif

Good, I never have to see that little jit sitting courtside in Miami again...

Such a female move putting Bosh's wife out there like that. Wayne has been a clown for years, but this solidified his stupidity. And watch these brain-washed saps of my generation eat this mess up and praise Wayne for his shenanigans. 

“When Wayne sat court-side at a recent Miami Heat/New Orleans Hornets game he was upset that Lebron James and Dwayne Wade never came over to talk to him.... ‘They don’t chuck me the deuce or nothing.... Come holla at me... At least come ask me why I’m not rooting for you.’”

Edited out the vulgar language.

Even though I hate the heat cant justify weezys actions and it doesnt help that weezy and his music are so whack now used to listen him back when he aint have tats everywhere and when he wasnt all pop..dude has fallen hard but cant hate he still making stacks

if I was bosh I would talk this this *****.

Certain things u just don't do. U gonna put this man's wife's business out in the public like that?

Like bosh and/or his wife personally had something to do with the league banning son.
Wayne is a clown.

Even though I hate the heat cant justify weezys actions and it doesnt help that weezy and his music are so whack now used to listen him back when he aint have tats everywhere and when he wasnt all pop..dude has fallen hard but cant hate he still making stacks

Post to sn ratio...

This dude fell off hard . He is looking for that recognition that Jay Z gets from players but cause he is constantly pushing himself up in players faces and they are ignoring him he wants to diss them.One day he is Miami fan, the next he is a OKC fan. Then he is partying with Mavericks after they eliminate your team :smh:

Last edited:
Dudes a clown only plays tough when surounded by security

I wish Wayne would get banned from earth

I don't see why this is such a shock to you OP.

All of these celebs pass around the same girls, especially rappers and basketball players.

If i was a celeb, i wouldn't even get married lol.

Lil Wayne should kill himself, especially after he made that verse about Emmet Till.

^ the vid is like the third or fourth post

Should Bosh be affected at all though?
i wouldn't want anything lil wayne put his penis in.

You a lie, corny as he is, he took down some bad joints.

NBA money >>>>>>>>>>>>>> rapper money

there should be no reason why bosh couldn't get himself a broad that wasn't ran thru by lil wayne.

This is true. What's up with these players wifing up certified criminal birds word to Dirk?

Yea why can't they just run thru them like their boy did?? They go out and marry the broad and give her kids. :smh:

With all the accusations of Bosh being a homo, he sought to solidify his masculinity and in doing so wifed a groupie. Feel bad for dude, because now her business is all out there and it makes Bosh look terrible. He has to put hands on Wayne.

“When Wayne sat court-side at a recent Miami Heat/New Orleans Hornets game he was upset that Lebron James and Dwayne Wade never came over to talk to him.... ‘They don’t chuck me the deuce or nothing.... Come holla at me... At least come ask me why I’m not rooting for you.’”

Edited out the vulgar language.

I love how the heat players diss him up its what he deserves dont nobody wana associate with a dude like that he be on some other ishh

Back
Top Bottom