***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Wow dude, I'm so mad @ myself right now. I threw so many picks, I always do lately.

I definitely let that game get away
frown.gif

gg crag ... edge with that ankle breaking cut on your all out blitz ... i was like whatttt ... anyone wanna get a game on 2k in before i hit the sack? thatuser strip on bush on the first punt return was
pimp.gif

OMG! are the lakers really 0-11
nerd.gif
that is NOT agood look. if you need to rebuild your team look at the warriors roster and offer me something!

Are there any inactive owners or teams the need owners cause im tryna get in im already on the wait list.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Are there any inactive owners or teams the need owners cause im tryna get in im already on the wait list.
Yeah I'm trying to get in on the leauge too

GG Ritch. Game was close until Nash took over in the 4th. And how many blocks did you have? I think Dwyane got blocked more than he had points. SMH.

Good game Spurs. I had waaaaaay to many blocks in that game.

Alright I've already played 20 games so I'm going on a All Star break
laugh.gif

Anyone down to play? Just got back from class and I'm ready to test out my new lineup.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Yea i can go mavs.

Aight, give me a few minutes.

Edit: I'm on now Jehlers if you still want to play or if anyone else wants to play.

Back
Top Bottom