***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

i almost blew that game i was up by like 11 wit under 3 mins and they way you was slowin the game up i was like aight i should have this 1 then b4 you kno it ikept turnin the ball ova

lol i was tapin the lt and rt so fast prayin you missed the first 1

i'll get on the knicks after i install it with the HD

and i'll be online tomorrow too btw...i wonder who is on the knicks squad...

yeah i wasn't in panic mode, just hoped to get points off turnovers. damn damn damn i choked
laugh.gif
thanks for handing me my first loss

anyone else wanna run one?

This is way too ridiculous.

Good game to the two people I just played. I don't even remember the teams. Just a blinding white rage that consumed me.
roll.gif

Like, really, Derrick Rose can hit any %#@$##% layup he wants, but A.I. can't do anything? Really? What?

This *!$# is rigged.

laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif

On a brighter note, its awesome to see dudes playing a bit more sim and not scoring 80+ points in the paint.

Originally Posted by jretro23

yeah i wasn't in panic mode, just hoped to get points off turnovers. damn damn damn i choked
laugh.gif
thanks for handing me my first loss

anyone else wanna run one?
Lets go

Finally got a win.

Ritch DID YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN BY MY PLAYERS JUST LEAVING UR GUYS OPEN??

joe johnson just lingers off and leaves ray allen open same with josh smith.

I have to manually controll them but then the other does the same thing.

Luckily you missed ur shots that usually doesnt happen and thats how i usually lose.

If this keeps happening im gonna have to quit cuz i cant win any games with this stupid game doing this.

3 players wanting to gaurd one player is some BS.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Finally got a win.

Ritch DID YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN BY MY PLAYERS JUST LEAVING UR GUYS OPEN??

joe johnson just lingers off and leaves ray allen open same with josh smith.

I have to manually controll them but then the other does the same thing.

Luckily you missed ur shots that usually doesnt happen and thats how i usually lose.

If this keeps happening im gonna have to quit cuz i cant win any games with this stupid game doing this.

3 players wanting to gaurd one player is some BS.
Well you play a zone the whole game. The players are only automatically rotating where they are suppose to be. If you played more man to man thatwont happen as often as it happens to you.

I WAS IN MAN TO MAN THATS WHAT IM SAYING!!!

I even click man to man like 5 times and it still does that.

Back
Top Bottom