***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

This is $++$!$% ridiculous.

i dont even kno what 2 say j kidd 28 asts granger 12 for 17 from 3
eek.gif
wit54 pts

on another note i think you should make some trades try to balance your team out a lil better

trade block:
kevin martin
nocioni
carlos boozer

Devin Harris

looking for:
Shot blocking Center
SF that can shoot and is athletic
Monta Ellis
Jason Richardson

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Lethal I got you on my schedule. Let's play.

Damn, I can't go on right now because someone just got on my computer and I don't want it to lag. Sorry about that.

Maybe later though.

I just had a shoot out with Orlando. If I did not have that one bad stretch defensively then it would have been a lot closer. But how are you going to haveBattier as your point the whole game? Not complaining I just thought it was funny.
laugh.gif

This is still mother $$$%#%% ridiculous.

Maybe I'm doing it subconsciously to myself since I have the Lakers and I'm a Knicks fan?

Maybe the sliders need to be changed so players can't hit 14 threes in a game?

Maybe the difficulty needs to be raised for the same reason?

Maybe Chris Paul shouldn't be able to just run around inside until he can get a shot off?

Maybe Manu Ginobli should suck a $@$@? Hitting threes from like 5 feet behind the line? Really? Awesome.

This sucks.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Anybody want any trades? Offer me. Take anyone you want. I'll give you A.I. for Luke Ridnour at this point, just to make a change.

This is still mother $$$%#%% ridiculous.

Maybe I'm doing it subconsciously to myself since I have the Lakers and I'm a Knicks fan?

Maybe the sliders need to be changed so players can't hit 14 threes in a game?

Maybe the difficulty needs to be raised for the same reason?

Maybe Chris Paul shouldn't be able to just run around inside until he can get a shot off?

Maybe Manu Ginobli should suck a $@$@? Hitting threes from like 5 feet behind the line? Really? Awesome.

This sucks.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Anybody want any trades? Offer me. Take anyone you want. I'll give you A.I. for Luke Ridnour at this point, just to make a change.
Yo CallHimAR, I'd definitely want to take Bynum off of you. Would you want Biedrins in return and I'm also up for offering Tim Duncan aswell.

Or Iverson/Bynum/Powe for Duncan/Biedrins/Kirilenko?

BTW I reset our game in 2k, but Id on't think the change reflects in our records til we play again

Or Iverson/Bynum/Powe for Duncan/Biedrins/Kirilenko?

Propose it and I'll approve and send it through ASAP.

Sent it.
I have a weird win lose win lose pattern
laugh.gif

Same here Ritch. It's like one game, everyone's hitting everything and the next game, I can't shoot to save my life.

Back
Top Bottom