***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

let me just throw out this huge trade:

shaq/monta/peja/okur for al jeff/dalembert/boobie gibson/odom

what you think? if youre okay, let me think about it more and then give you an answer.
nahhh im hatin dont do itttt lol

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

im confused.

I get Al,Dalembert, Boobie, and odom

lol is that good to be true?
laugh.gif
i just compared rosters and put somethingtogether. sounds good but i'll have to look at the ratings to verify. what you think?

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

what you think? if youre okay, let me think about it more and then give you an answer.

lol any comments on the trade? i see myself getting alittle weak on the boards but getting monta at the pt would mean even MORE PIP lol i might also try aSHAQ/D12 front line
eek.gif

My thoughts are that i dont know if i want to do an 8 player trade before i shop around and giving up monta would put me into a bad PG situation unless i putboobie there.

lol any comments on the trade? i see myself getting alittle weak on the boards but getting monta at the pt would mean even MORE PIP lol i might also try a SHAQ/D12 front line
eek.gif
Yeah that trade is wiggity wack for the bulls. I would not do that haha

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

lol any comments on the trade? i see myself getting alittle weak on the boards but getting monta at the pt would mean even MORE PIP lol i might also try a SHAQ/D12 front line
eek.gif

is that sarcasm? lol i kinda though i was giving up more with al jeff, odom, dalembert, boobie

eek.gif

is that sarcasm? lol i kinda though i was giving up more with al jeff, odom, dalembert, boobie

nah when i played against you i dont even think you used odom and them like that ...he givin up 3 starters ...plus you would have monta, iggy, peja d12 andshaq thats 2 crazyyyyy

eek.gif

nah when i played against you i dont even think you used odom and them like that ...he givin up 3 starters ...plus you would have monta, iggy, peja d12 and shaq thats 2 crazyyyyy

lol i think odom delambert al jeff would start for any other team
eyes.gif

eek.gif

nah when i played against you i dont even think you used odom and them like that ...he givin up 3 starters ...plus you would have monta, iggy, peja d12 and shaq thats 2 crazyyyyy
Exactly. The only person you really give up is Jefferson. I'm sure you really don't use Dalembert since you got Howard.

eek.gif

Exactly. The only person you really give up is Jefferson. I'm sure you really don't use Dalembert since you got Howard.

the thing youre missing is he's not happy with his current squad, let alone his starting line. dude is on a slide so im assuming hes wanting a facelift. imactually giving up just as much if you look at the ratings. odom is a beast but i just dont use him because of iggy, dalembert got the defensive presence, aljeff is al jeff, boobie is pretty much like peja from 3 pt but at pg. just because hes giving up 3 starters probably isnt a bad thing considering hes on a 6game L streak. he probably needs to switch things up. overall i dont think its a total job of a trade ... he WILL get better on the boards and that IS what heone of the things he has been complaining about in the last couple games.

imo - boobie/joe johnson/odom/josh smith or al jefferson/ delambert is a DEF upgrade on the boards and defernse
eek.gif
i dont think scoring will be a prob either with joe johnson ... dude dropped 75pts with him before
sick.gif

i havent been playing lately, because i got stuff to do for the army. but im on now, send me a msg if you want to play. GT: JasonRo7 im in as the kings

ill play with you man, im just updating my stuff right now, approximately 5 minutes. gt is JasonRo7 (Kings)

im here in the lobby, trying to figure out a trade for 2 or more of my pgs for anyone else. CP3 on the trading block!!!!!!!

Hey Warriors, I'm going out tonight so I wont be able to get our game in. I'll be home latest 10:30 your time, so I can get in our game of Madden. Ican play Madden intoxicated but not 2k9
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom