***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

gg mavs I thought I was gunna tie it in the 4th but lewis missed easy threes
Yeah, Rashard had wide open looks because I played 2-3 to try and stop Kobe from going to the basket which left him open but thankfully he missed.Good game though.

gg Lakers, man you went off in the third and I went off in the second quarter. I couldnt make a damn shot after halftime I was heated...

Good game Shaun.

Horrible second quarter. Outlaw did nothing and thats pretty much why I lost.

I just can't win. I have no idea why. Its like the game just does not want me to win.

what the heck. i lose a game to the pistons when im up 66-60.
mad.gif
that gamecant count. ayo you cant count that as a real win lol. youre the admin so you can delete it and lets run it back
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

mad.gif
that game cant count. ayo you cant count that as a real win lol. youre the admin so you can delete it and lets run it back
nerd.gif

Yeah, I'll reset it in and run it again.

But I'm must say man, you cheese more than anyone else I've played against. ALLLL you do is run it into the paint with Iggy and D12, you don't eventry to get anybody else involved. And its bull dude. You shouldnt have won that first game.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

mad.gif
that game cant count. ayo you cant count that as a real win lol. youre the admin so you can delete it and lets run it back
nerd.gif

Yeah, I'll reset it in and run it again.

But I'm must say man, you cheese more than anyone else I've played against. ALLLL you do is run it into the paint with Iggy and D12, you don't even try to get anybody else involved. And its bull dude. You shouldnt have won that first game.

sorry bout that. i wanted to show i can play some round ball as well. as you can see from the stats of what was our second game i was hitting from three withthe rest of my team.and i dont just run into the paint with iggy and d12. i get points by making passes to cutting players,one on one jab step from the triplethreat position to throw off the defender and also pick and rolls with al jefferson or d12. not my fault defenders cant stay with iggy from triple threat.

and from the first game. i agree i might've cheesed too much with the passes to iggy but dude automatically breaks out for the fast break after you take ashot. how can anyone not pass it to a guy whos wide open on the break .... well other than the blazers who plays SIM bball to the max. in any case, i showed iwas able to hit fts when it counted in a game where ft's are NOT easy to come by.

in the end, my style may not be ideal for someone looking for sim, but as the warriors and being from the bay im playing our style of ball. you dont see thewarriors using set plays on tv do you? just pick and rolls,one on ones and 3pters.

oh yeah. if you want i can switch up the style of play when we run it again. i definately didnt run my game with the blazers like that but I can also hold itdown when i gotta go sim.

Yeah, how can he always be WIDE OPEN at the hoop, CHERRY PICKING, i doubt only Iggy does it man... the 2nd game was ok but you cheesed hardcore the 1st game

Yeah, how can he always be WIDE OPEN at the hoop, CHERRY PICKING, i doubt only Iggy does it man... the 2nd game was ok but you cheesed hardcore the 1st game

no doubt. dude runs like monte like he knows d12 or al jeff is gonna bring down the board. lets run it back later tonight.

on a side note, it looks like me and you are playing in the nfc championship game in the madden tourny. cards vs saints should be heat!

Damn I see people sayin they want they Spurs
laugh.gif

I've been tryin to challenge people on Live but can never get a game, lets get 4 or 5 in for me today so I can catch up to y'all, I'll get on liveright now

I think you guys miss my posts cause Dirty took away my avy privledges
frown.gif
laugh.gif
...Just got the 360 update, gettin on Live now...I'll be on all day so justsend challenges

SPURS

For sure, you wanna run that first? Or 2k, I'm more of a madden player myself

we can run madden first. i'll be on 7:30pm pacific

im that great of a madden player .... mr presidente should be breaking 11 defenders tackles all game long
frown.gif

You havent been posting in here zorker... at all, I told people to post in here or we were finding replacements. We had TOOO many people last league not playgames so I wasn tplayin around

For sure, you wanna run that first? Or 2k, I'm more of a madden player myself

we can run madden first. i'll be on 7:30pm pacific

im that great of a madden player .... mr presidente should be breaking 11 defenders tackles all game long
frown.gif
Yeah but between Fitz and Boldin... its hard to stop the Cardinals passing

Back
Top Bottom