***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Did i really think i had a chance against yao with how bad my days going? Really?

I dropped 75 points with Joe Johnson.

I scored Back to back to back to back to back to back to back

didnt matter yao scored

and when they missed didnt matter yao clean up the O board.

Dam could i be falling any harder? im done with this dam game tonight.

i dont even remember how i played when i was racking up 120 points my first 3 games.

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

OMG granger and gay just murdered me from 3 .... killaaaa
yooo they went off i was jus hittin which eva 1 you left open kidd had 19 asts.... i remember how you killed me in the last league both times by30 plus happy i was able to slow down d12 and iggy a lil bit

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Did i really think i had a chance against yao with how bad my days going? Really?

I dropped 75 points with Joe Johnson.

I scored Back to back to back to back to back to back to back

didnt matter yao scored

and when they missed didnt matter yao clean up the O board.

Dam could i be falling any harder? im done with this dam game tonight.

i dont even remember how i played when i was racking up 120 points my first 3 games.

WOW!!! am i seeing things or did you lose 4 game in a row today?

edit - wow how can you score 75 with anyone in this game ... lol use the rest of your 'solid' team

16-43 was the rebound margin between me and the rockets. I am not going to get anywhere with the team i have. NO WHERE

Originally Posted by Olvera23

16-43 was the rebound margin between me and the rockets. I am not going to get anywhere with the team i have. NO WHERE
doesn't look like madden or nba 2k9 is your game tonight
tongue.gif
jk

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

Originally Posted by Olvera23

doesn't look like madden or nba 2k9 is your game tonight
tongue.gif
jk

you're right.. not my night at all. I played a horrible game of madden only to top it off with a horrible 2k9 performance. It'd be a lot easier for meif i didnt take L's to mind as much as i do.

Who wants to play the pistons

Comin off a SWEET SWEET Madden victory and ready to get some 2k in
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom