***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

just wasted 40 mins..lol FIGURED it out finally...but it's too late now, will be back in a couple hours if anybody wants to play against the knicks

and who needs PGs? i need a PF or a C...delonte west and sam cassell up in case anybody was wondering who

I posted in here multiple times asking you to respond if you planned on playing man. I hadn't heard from you in days. I don't want this league to faillike the previous one, sorry man.

ill be online if anyone wants to play, gt: JasonRo7(Kings) I need SF's,PF's, C's. My whole roster up for trade!!!

I would be the first one to lose to the lakers.

Im losing cuz im getting outrebounded its that smiple.

Warriors lets get a deal done. I need sumone big. And im not looking to trade half my team

YO crag just accepted a trade with jehlers approve it will ya. yo jehlers you should get better on the boards now with al jeff and dalembert

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

YO crag just accepted a trade with jehlers approve it will ya. yo jehlers you should get better on the boards now with al jeff and dalembert

Im hoping, thats why i did the trade.
Im gonna miss monta though.

Seeing how its been goin though i got nothing to lose.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

me too. i need a player like monta to get those mid range shots
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
do you want to trade monta for someone on my team!
happy.gif
anyonebut lebron

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

pimp.gif
do you want to trade monta for someone on my team!
happy.gif
anyone but lebron
haha i knew you were wating for me to trade him so you could go get him form someone else.

Back
Top Bottom