***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

That was the worst practice I ever had. I couldn't make anything with Hibachi at all and Randolph.

young- Hahah at first I wasn't sure if it was me really not knowing my new players shooting forms until I started shooting with my older players who I knowmuch better and they were jacking up crazy bricks then I figured there was a little lag. Second go around was good though I see you learned Redd's shotwell and damn it took me literally the whole game to learn Foye's.

Yeah, I kinda figured out Michael Redd's shot, but I still need to work on Gilbert and Zach and Caron as well.

Denver check your trades
nerd.gif

So I was thinking today. If we were to trade Kobe and Lebron, KG and Dwight, all to one persons team... I bet JRetro would still win the league
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

So I was thinking today. If we were to trade Kobe and Lebron, KG and Dwight, all to one persons team... I bet JRetro would still win the league
roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so sad and it not necessarily because of the screen play its WAY MORE because of the ball strips

^ good luck with that crag. server is acting up. they "supposedly" found out the mystery reason for the servers being so wack and are trying to fixit.

Back
Top Bottom